Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#54215 08/22/00 04:47 PM

Mike:
I currently own both the PhotoReading course, and the course offered by Subliminal Dynamics. You indicated that you combined techniques from both. One of my biggest concern/problem is the "tangerine technique" from the photoreading course if you notice my post on this forum. Is there a technique in the subliminal dynamic course that I my use to replace the tangerine technique that can give me the same effect. I'm sorry to say this but, the tangerine technique sounds and feel HOKEY,and I can't do it. Also what techniques from both courses did you keep, and which ones did you discard??????.
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
The entire mental photography or photoreading or whatever you wish to call it is a 'fasinating' arena! It offers so much potential not only in reading but proves that the mind is truly an amazing tool ... it's a shame only 10% is fully utilized.

PR is also a great confidence booster ... you feel like you have control in our day and age of information overload.

Although I have had course for 2 plus years, I keep coming back to redo the material as I truly believe it can work! There lyes the secret ... you must believe in yourself and what signals your body is giving you ... it never lies, well maybe sometime!!!

Michael Saikali

#54216 08/22/00 06:53 PM

Allenhm,

I continue to use eye drill, and if you are having trouble with the tangerine method you can try substituting it with the Einstein concentration drill - though it take's awhile to do it. It can last from anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months of concentration - or so they say.

As for tangerine method - I find it easy to do as I was the worlds's greatest day dreamer growing up - still am to some degree.

As a suggestion, if you are having trouble imaging the feel, smell, tecture of the tangerine ... try puting a real one in your hand feeling for tecture, size, smell ... and do this until you can let your imagination take over.

Another thing I find that helps when applying the tangerine method is that 'anytime' during my photoreading session if I find I am losing concentration, I quickly image putting the tangerine behind my head ... should help to refocus.

Another thing, is to breath deeply. You may have to consciously do this for awhile but as with anything ... it will become a habit.

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

#54217 08/22/00 07:22 PM

Is the einstein concentration technique from the subliminal dynamics course?

#54218 08/22/00 10:54 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

The Tangerine Technique is very valuable for any type of reading. That's one of the reasons it is a key element of our "Double Your Reading Speed in 10 Minutes" tape.

What do you mean you can't do it? Start another Topic called the Tangerine Technique, and let's do some coaching over there.

It is very effective in opening up your field of vision, relaxing the mind, stabilizing your point of awareness, and allowing information to flow in.

#54219 08/23/00 02:52 AM

Pete: As I indicated before, my field of vision is outstanding, I can see the blip page of a book within 5 seconds of staring at it. I currently do the eye chart drill exercise from the subliminal dynamic course, but the tangerine technique for concentration?????

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
The Tangerine Technique is very valuable for any type of reading. That's one of the reasons it is a key element of our "Double Your Reading Speed in 10 Minutes" tape.

What do you mean you can't do it? Start another Topic called the Tangerine Technique, and let's do some coaching over there.

It is very effective in opening up your field of vision, relaxing the mind, stabilizing your point of awareness, and allowing information to flow in.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved