Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54232 08/10/00 06:04 PM
OP Offline

I have a question. This photoreading, from what I understand seems almost too good to be true. Is there anyway I could see dramatic reuslts from my current reading level, solely from reading the book? Or do I need to go to a seminar or buy the self study kit to get those kind of reaults? Thanks for your help.

#54233 08/11/00 01:52 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

If money and time were no object, take the seminar and get the self-study course. And then repeat the seminar about six months later (you can repeat in most cities around the world for free) and again the next year.

Your PhotoReading skills will keep developing because each time through the program you will pick up different techniques, nuances, tips, and ideas. You will also reinforce your new skills.

It is also fun to learn PhotoReading with other people.

That said, everything you need to learn PhotoReading is in the book--especially the third edition. Nothing is left out. I have spoken with many people who have done wonders with PhotoReading after just using the book.

As far as too good to be true? Well, it is not magic. It does not give you perfect recall of information. PhotoReading allows you to process and use information at accelerated paces. It is different from regular reading as well as speed reading.

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved