Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
TomR Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Drew,

You seem to be right into Photoreading.

How long have you been doing it for?
What kind of real results have you experienced?

I am very scepticle.

Tom.

TomR,

I have been PRing on and off about the last 3 years. 2 whilst at Univ. Although I didn't experience much in the way of PR success, probably because I needed the system to work, didn't see the blip page (big belief issue) and Gave up. Left Univ and the whole thing played on my mind for ages as it's possibilities...I knew/know that reading made/makes the difference between somebody whom is educated and really educated! Then I got the opportunity to revist the whole thing and my mind was much more open and receptive. It all seemed to fit into place I was writing an article and needed to do loads of research. In the end it took me longer to type the article than to PR and research all my books (some 20 books). Since then it has just been about fun and what happens with the process for me. For specific results..improved spelling and writing, better sport performance..a strong belief in myself. Understanding and conversing on topics where I have had no formally tution and a promotion within six months of joining a company. I am sure there are many more things that can in some part be attributed to PRing, but these I can certain give credit to the system

I still don't see the blip page, I want to some day, just so I can describe it to other people. My many motivations now are to pass my MCSE (beginning in Sept)and becoming more proficient with the system because I want to teach it to others and because it has helped me enormously since leaving Univ. The most suprising thing being I have read, understood and digested more books in the last six months, than I did in 4 years at Univ! That's why I believe in the whole thing so mucha and try and share my experiences, otherwise what's the point of a forum? I learn as much from you as you might learn fom me. I don't have all the answers and PeteB can't answer everything, although his level of experience/expertise is something to aim for!

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved