Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54253 08/25/00 06:54 AM
klymo Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, I'm 14 yrs old and my mom and i just ordered the program, i know that PR helps alot with technical-type reading, but how does it work with pleasure reading? will it work the same way and will i have the same experience from the book as if i had read it normally?
Well, thanks alot

Mike

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Paul Scheele talks about pleasure reading on the first tape of the course, because it enhances your experience.

Alice Preves, of the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, wrote us a long time ago saying that she's rediscovered the joy of reading.

I PhotoRead a novel on one day (and seldom is the ending ruined!). On the next day I read it regular. Because I PhotoRead it first, my regular reading speed has doubled or tripled without it feeling I'm reading faster.

You will find stories are richer and characters fuller. If it is a murder mystery you get the sense you can solve it in the next chapter...page...paragraph.

If a character walks into a room and the author said it had a feeling of familiarity about it, you too will get that feeling becasue a part of you has been there before.

Have fun with it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved