Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54255 08/25/00 02:21 PM
OP Offline

Pete,

You had quoted ..

If money and time were no object, take the seminar and get the self-study course. And
then repeat the seminar about six months later (you can repeat in most cities around the world for free) and again the next year.

I was not aware that once one had taken the seminar they could repeat the course again up to 2 additional times for free!!! Does this apply to the Canadian market as well? Deanna Sager is only Canadian trainer I know of. I believe in this product so much that I feel it is my destiny to eventually train other people ... I love when people have that light go on! What is involved in becoming a trainer ... beside's having to sell my house and move down to Minnesota!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

In most cities around the world you can retake the seminar as many times as you like.

Some organizations may give priority to students who first took the class from them.

In the US, any graduate can repeat in Learning Strategies Corporation organized classes as often as he wants--providing there is room in the class. We always save room for at least 5 graduates, depending on the size of the facility.

As far as being an instructor... It is a time consuming and expensive proposition. I will ask Lynette Ayres to respond in more detail next week. She oversees our instructor training program.

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved