Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

The book I bought (3rd Edition) - still not get anywhere ... too limited information. Now first time I read this forum today ... I will try again at home.

Anyway, I just finished as a student and I got a job offer in London, UK. So I am unemployed and cannot afford a Beer pint!! I want to go to take a PR course but I cannot afford it!

So...I might tell the employer about this course and ask them to pay for me. How to make them want to pay me? Any tips like it is good for company or something...

Given the amount of success of the photoreading course that can be seen on these message boards and in all of the examples in the book, I think it should be a brilliant idea to get employer financial backing for the course!!! I suppose it would depend on the type of employment, really. For example, the Law profession could probably benefit in a big way from PR, but maybe it wouldn't be such a big benefit to the construction business. I don't know.

I'm in a similar situation - I've got the book, I'm not getting anywhere with it, I want to do the course but I can't afford it. Yet. I WILL afford it sometime in the future.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

We've also received feedback from others who have said that their employers decided to pay for the course when they reviewed the PhotoReading section of our website. (http://www.learningstrategies.com)

Somewhere between 6,000 and 10,000 have learned PhotoReading in the U.K. through the self-study course or the live seminar. Still more have learned through the book. You are not alone.

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved