Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ariane Offline OP
OP Offline

As the first I wished for the car of my dreams, although I had not enough money for it. I saw myself driving it, opening it's door .... It happened just in a couple of weeks, my bank offered me a high credit, it was very unexpected. But I got it and in less than one month I was driving it.

The debts were (are) very high, though I wished for money and saw myself as somebody was giving me money. It also happened in less than 2 months; I lost my job and this somebody was the social worker giving me money every month.

Okay, it was the wrong dream (imagination). This time I imagined myself looking at my bank statement and see a big amounth of money there. It also happened. I lost my father and this money was his legacy that was reffered to my account.

As you see, everything happenes, but in a very wrong way for me. Actually in the worst possible way. Now I am afraided of imaginations and affirmations. And ask myself: WHY?

Can somebody help me? I am by the end of everything.

Regards

Ariane,

Very impressiv to say that at least you seem to be good at manifesting
your wishes. That's a skill for what many people would admire you.

Your only problem seems to be to avoid those negative or unwanted side effects, however, you should realize that when you wish something you ask for a change. This means a lot of things might change in your univers.

Perhaps you might state that you want the results in the best possilbe way for all involved and that you feel harmoious and happy when your wishes become a reality.

Cheers,

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Oh Ariane,

The loss of the job is bad enough however the pain of losing your father... I can understand your fear of manifesting.

You know of course there is the possibility that your father was going to pass away you have no control over that. When you looked at manifesting the money connected with the bank account the universe might have seen your fathers passing as an opportune moment to send you that money. Not being heartless, but not everyone inherits money when their father passes on. It may have been on the cards that you were not to inherit anything.... we don't know.

I know it makes you want to avoid manifesting but change happens anyway.

When you are ready to return to focusing on your manifestation goals I suggest the following.

When focusing on manifesting make sure you don't just see yourself. Add the feeling of happiness and joy. These visualisation worked yet there was no feeling involved so the universe was neutral. The universe doesn't think good and bad to it everything just is. If you want to manifest and enjoy your manifestation. see yourself like a child receiving the Christmas present you wished for in your visualisations. Add the positive feelings. And when it doesn't manifest as fast as you want realise the delay is it wouldn't have the joy attached if it manifested as fast as you might want.

Alex

You have no control over what happens to another person. That is regarding manifestations occuring out of your desires. If that were the case people would be dropping like the proverbial flies. In fact, there are a few specifically and generally I myself would probably zap.
ANyway, the world, life, is Yin/Yang, a constant circle. I don't mean to get preachy, but there is up and there is down, light and dark and neither requires labels. I would offer that you work on your beliefs and then watch as your reality shines as you would wish in the depths of your heart.
My deepest sympathy and empathy on your father passing over.
Louis Eagle Warrior

Dear Ariane,
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so afraid and so distressed at the moment.
As Alex says, change is happening all the time anyway, no matter what you're wishing for. All of your life is a constant process of manifesting. Don't worry - just because you wished for something positive in your life and something painful happened to manifest alongside it, this doesn't mean that they are therefore linked. And it definitely doesn't mean that you are in any way the cause. So you have nothing to be afraid of. As Eagle says, you fundamentally have no control over others - everyone is on their own path.
As Alex suggests, by focusing on positive feelings, perhaps this will open you up more to the manifestation of positive feelings and experiences in the future which could of course take forms you might not expect. In this way, you are leaving the detail to the universe - and it will respond in the way that is best for you and for those around you. Don't take that level of responsibility onto yourself.
I am so sorry for your loss and it is quite common to experience negative and particularly guilt-related feelings when you are grieving. These will pass though, so be gentle with yourself and make sure to draw on support from those around you when you feel like you need it. It's easy to feel isolated, but there is always help around you if you call out for it.
I send you much love.
best wishes
Ingrid

AMS Offline

Ariane
Don't you see the divine order and balance in all of your life situations, when loose something, you earn one or more to balance it.Or the other way when you earn something, you loose one or more to balance the value you've got.The problem arises when we see something and call bad or good, because for the bad thing we want to change it, and the good we wan to keep as a way of balancing things that are already balanced. Here comes the feeling excersise to appreciate the magnificance of this order and balance of waht's happening that needs not to be changed, but to be appreciated and accepted as the best to support us to grow and learn.Just scan your life and see that balance in every event you faced, as your current events:
Enjoyment of the car = the burden of the dept
Enjoyment of money = loss of a love one
and the list continues.

Best wishes.
AMS

Last edited by AMS; 05/30/06 03:32 PM.

It seems as if you are on the right path, as the Universe responds to your needs and purposes. Your current path moves upward and onward.
BTW: Nobody needs to suffer, when you get something good.
When you lose a job, you will get a better one. On the other hand,
just because you get a new job, does not mean someone
else will lose theirs. As long as you grow in consciousness,
the Universe will manifest what you need and wish for.

AeB Offline

Hi Ariane,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Have you read the story 'The monkey's Paw' by W.W. Jacobs? Do a google search and see if you can find it.

Your story reminds me of what my teacher (Guru) used to say: 'be careful what you wish for'... He went to the extent of saying: "it's best not to ask for anything from God, because God knows what your needs are more that you do. .... if you earnestly ask, God may grant it to you, but it may not be good for you in the end...."

Sometimes when we don't have something that we dearly wish for, its an act of benevolence from the universe. We don't know that having it may cause more damage than not having it.... That is why Yoga teaches practice of contentment...' being content with things unasked for'. as a part of practices of 'Yama and Niyama'.

I know this is hard to practice, especially in these days of instant gratification, when all we hear about is talk of 'get this - get that', 'manifest this manifest that'....with little or no effort involved...

Teaching/promoting patience, contentment, perseverance, controlling the senses, subduing rampant desires, selflessness and all such ideas are not in the business interest of companies that want to sell us more and more of their products.

I think next time when we wish for something, It's important to keep in mind that all these material philosophies promoting sense gratification & kindling desires are in sharp contrast with ages old, time tested traditions of Yoga, buddhism, hinduism etc. For thousands of years, Yogis and other spiritual seekers have tried to subdue the senses & desires (by not encouraging them) and tried to cultivate spiritual wealth and have believed that spiritual wealth is the true wealth. That is what can bring lasting happiness & peace, all else is transitory & temporary...

regards,
AeB

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved