Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Agolden Offline OP
OP Offline

There has been plenty of research published suggesting that playing music or reading to a child while still in the woumb can bring out certain characteristics in a person later in life.

Has there been any work/research completed on using Paraliminal tapes by placing headphones on eitherside of a pregnant womans stomach?

While, the unborn child wouldn't be able to conciously go into a program they way we would, I still think that the positive reinforcements of paul's words would be a great idea.

Any thoughts?

Hi Agolden

It would be better if the mother could be helped to feel a general state of well-being by listening to Deep Relaxation and Holiday Cheer occasionally, this would pass on to the baby. What do you think about that Agolden?

Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

You posted this ages ago, but I just found it in a pile.

My wife Libby and I used Paraliminal Tapes and headphones on her abdomen when she was pregnant with our children. I also made a point to speak with them. I have on film the effect of my youngest son responding to my voice after being born. It was really dramatic.

All of them later used and benefitted from Paraliminals when they were growing up.

Will it affect personality development? Hard one to say. I will say that it certainly couldn't hurt!

PS

Originally posted by Agolden:

quote:
Has there been any work/research completed on using Paraliminal tapes by placing headphones on eitherside of a pregnant womans stomach?

While, the unborn child wouldn't be able to conciously go into a program they way we would, I still think that the positive reinforcements of paul's words would be a great idea.

Any thoughts? [/B]

Here's a website where I bought my latest CD's. They call it "The Mozart Effect".
http://www.megabrain.com/index2.htm

Also, do a google search on the Mozart Effect. It is pretty interesting.

Jen

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved