Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5491 02/21/03 02:46 AM
Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

There is someone who I want to kill. I haven't seen this person since September of last year, but I still think about how much I loath this disgusting mockery of a human being. Sometimes, I even regret failing in my suicide attempt, even though I know full well that this woman, who calls herself "Sue-is-fine" in her Dead Journal, loves nothing better than to drive people to suicide. (The name comes from a song by My Bloody Valintine about suicide). She is a consuming passion, and I really don't have time for this.

Any suggestions on how to use my full-mind to get her off my mind?

#5492 02/21/03 03:28 AM
Administrator
Administrator

As long as you choose to hate her you maintain the connection and give your power away.

It's your choice and you can change your mind.

If you believe that you have no control over your hatred for her then I suggest you dust off your belief paraliminal.

Alex

#5493 02/21/03 01:46 PM

Kaiden
Try EFT. The website is www.emofree.com,and you can download the basic manual at no charge.

Good Luck.

P.S By the way Kaiden I have gained a great deal from the advice you have given on these forums.Thank You.

#5494 02/21/03 02:54 PM

Kaiden,

Simple NLP tips:

Throw away the internal image that you have of her. All the images. grab them and throw away!! You may want to turn them grey -white first.

Change her voice inside your head to mickeymouse or an impersonal computer voice. Slow the voice down indefinitely. (Sounds silly??? Yes! )

here's an old post of mine that goes deeper: http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000442.html

I know you've been reading Bandler. I've learned these things in his NLP training at McKenna-Breen. They are extremely powerful (as you may already know).

May the door be with you, -purjo

#5495 02/23/03 11:30 AM

This may sound a bit radical, but I have found it to be effective. Figure out something nice that you can do for her ... just words will do. It may take some time, but it has never failed me. The advice was given to me about 30 years ago and comes from Prov. 25:21-22.

#5496 03/01/03 06:19 AM

Everyone who is in your life right now, everyone who has ever been in your life, and everyone who will ever be in your life in the future is your very best friend.

They were willing to take time away from their explorations of their own lives to invest time, energy and effort into helping you explore your own life. No matter what kind of impact they are having on your life, or what you think about them, they're doing you a huge favor.

They wouldnt be there if you hadnt asked them to be there, the fact is that you/we are attracted to negative states and situations because it allows us to explore our own feelings and understanding. And discover what it is we do want in our lives.

Perhaps you'll find it useful to feel some gratitude from time to time(even if that person has hurt you, or is hurting you now)

#5497 03/01/03 03:00 AM

Kaiden--
First, suicide is not the answer. Your contribution to society would cease. Family and friends would have a hard time dealing with it, and plus, it would give "Sue" the upper card--kinda like she won. You don't want that. Your better than that, your input on this board shows me your educated.

Second, Listen to Purjo, NLP will work.

Incase you think I'm just ranting on, I also tried suicide.

Good Luck,
Jonah

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved