Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I too am a Centerpointe participant; Awakening Level 1, was introduced to LS through Centerpointe, Bill Harris and Paule Scheele are colleagues, approach the end result with slightly different methods, yet they overlap in many areas. Have read books by both and see many paralells, even in the areas of Mind Mapping and Unconscious Incompetence, Conscious Incompetence, Conscious Competence and Unconscious Competence.

I have to say that each Holosync level is sufficient on its own and there is nothing requiring one to go further..re...thousands of dollars.
The reason we continue to buy new levels is that it makes us feel so good we want to see how much better it can get.

While Holosync takes you progressively from a Beta, to a alpha, to a theta to a Delta on the same tape or CD....using binaural beats...each consecutive set of CDs/tapes reduces the carrier frequency....causing your brain to actually evolve to a higher level.

While this is happening of course you are clearing out...old junk. Whether or not is painful or difficult for you depends on how much you resist the feelings. Bill Harris is big on "witnesing", that is watching whatever your state you are in without trying to change it or judge it, just watch yourself and see what happens. But heck we have all had bad days already...the difference is that with Holosync we are finally clearing out those dark things that are holding us back.

I have been looking at Brainwave Generator software...which does enhance meditation states, yet have been unable to find any reference to lower carrier frequencies. Also Centerpointe offers you the option with each level except the first of having your own persoanl affirmations encoded on the soundtracks using patented and recently de-classified Silent Subliminal technology...something like 100 times more effective than conventional subliminal messages.

Yet the real benefit is in the fact that your brain evolves to a higher level because of the entropy created rather than any beneficial meditation state you may achieve while listening. Having said that, the mediation states are truly enjoyable.

Still, thjere are many pathways to wholeness/enlightenement....higher order. Good luck with anything you try.

Interesting concept----spending only 5% on yourself....Kaiden.

I know it wasnt your idea but I find it difficult to "get around" that concept.
Perhaps I am not reading the whole idea correctly.
I dont really mean to argue about a point made by someone, not only who isnt here but whose concept I have not entirely grasped.

But it does seem a rather dismal, not to mention difficult existence.

One has to wonder...about where one would spend the rest of their income if only 5% went on themselves.
And thinking about it, just now...dont we spend almost all of our income on ourselves? directly or indirectly?

Rent or mortgage payments...so WE can have a place to live, food..even what we buy for our kids, if we have any....is still for ourselves. RRSPs?...for ourselves.

My father used to tell me that we should spend 10% of our income on charity, tithing etc, yet as a father with a wife and 2 children he was able only to tithe about 5%

University students, some of whom post here...who earn their own money for tuition, lodging etc, spend the entirety of their income on themselves, yet indirectly on the rest of the world in that their "bought" skills will benefit others.....

And in the end, if we can buy something that will make us better people which will ultimately help the rest of the world...what difference what percentage of our income is spent...on ourselves?
Anyway, I have Euphoria coming to me by mail at this time...so perhaps I can understand Mr Sikes' concept better.

...any thoughts?

I have tried Centerpointe and think it is a complete waste of time and money. The Monroe Institute has much better products with Hemi-Sync technology that creates great results. I think Centerpointe is just a marketing scam. Paraliminal tapes are completely different. They are a form of hypnosis and NLP with verbal induction/information and don't have brain entrainment frequencies. Listening with a light and sound machine could possibly enhance it for a stronger effect. I'd like to warn people to not waste money on Centerpointe though. I should have returned my CDs but let too much time go by.

Administrator
Administrator

I wouldn't say using the paraliminals with a light and sound device has a stronger effect. I listen to them either way. Entertaining yes and possibly making the meditation more dynamic.

The paraliminals are effective on their own and certainly don't require entrainment devices. Which is good since light and sound devices are not suitable for everyone.

Alex

Hey Dreamlife so Centerpointe did not work for you,thats fair enough. But it has worked for a lot of people. I tried the Sedona Method two years ago. I got nothing out of it,but that does not make it invalid.
It is disgraceful of you to slur the good name of the Centerpointe organisation with the word 'scam'. It is hardly the policy of a dishonest business to offer a twelve month guarantee (Hey it is your problem if you did not return the tapes/CD's). Let other people find out for themselves.
Bill Harris contributes to the Euphoria package. I am very sure that a scamster would not have been asked to make a contribution. Shame on you.

I am interested DreamLife--How much time and ffort did you invest in the Centerpointe Holosync method?

My problem with Centerpointe is for two main reasons:

1) I had used the Monroe Institute Hemi-Sync products for quite a while and had such great results that the Centerpointe appeared to do nothing. Also their theories made no sense because you don't have to wait years to go "deeper," I'd gone much deeper with the Hemi-Sync and was probably already at their last level after only a year or so of Hemi-Sync. Also anyone can program BWgen or light & sound machines to go "deeper" without waiting. Also, there was no negative stuff with Hemi-Sync, no emotional upheaval, and I went on their site and saw LOTS of complaints. You can go very deep and still be happy. As a matter of fact some of the Hemi-sync products, like Deep 10 Relaxation had the result of making me feel really content and happy during the day and having lucid dreams and OBEs at night. Who needs upheaval???

2) I hated Centerpointe's marketing. "For two weeks only, we have this ONE time special!" "But wait, there's more!" Every week, they'd waste trees on infommercials on paper. Very desperate for business.

I did keep trying to see if it did anything, but found it was just removing all the positive effects of the Hemi-Sync, so I put it aside and went back to Hemi-Sync. I like to be happy and have lucid dreams. I don't want or need emotional upheaval. That simple.

Dreamlife
Fair enough, but you are still way out of line using the word 'scam'.

Well... I do not believe that their product works, I believe they over-charge and attempt to create a need for a product that involves a possible ten year commitment where there their is none, and their marketing campaign is over-zealous and annoying. I can't really think of a better word... Sorry. This is nothing against you personally (unless you are Bill Harris) and I don't mean to upset you, but it's what I personally believe about Centerpointe.

Now I understand why the Holosync Technology didn't work for you, DreamLife. The program is definately not intended to be a short term method of self-improvement. It's a gradual journey to higher reorganization of the brain as new neural pathways are created. I see where you're coming from when you mentioned, "I believe they over-charge and attempt to create a need for a product that involves a possible ten year commitment where there their is none." A 5, 7, or 10 year committment can seem like a never ending journey where a great deal of money is forked over to Centerpointe. However, I have come across statements by Bill Harris where he openly exclaims that it's not necessary or even commonplace for the program participants to follow through with it in its entirety. In fact, he says on one of the Cds that I have from him that out of the 80,000-100,000 or so participants there may literally only be only 20 or so people who have completed it. Of course, $ is always a factor in any endeavor, and I'm sure it's a reason for that. But, my point being is that to assume or anticipate the need of a 10 year committment before one feels that they have become content or experienced noticeable self-improvement is getting ahead of ones self. Best wishes in your continued use of Monroe Institute's products.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved