Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

I have seen Golden's request for a forgiveness paraliminal, and I think it is a wonderful idea.

I feel that this is a big need in my life to share the most healing of possibilities to be merciful toward others and myself. I have seen the forgiveness nlp pattern, I feel that something deeper and richer could be created with a paraliminal.

That is a nice idea...
I was using New History Generator with some results. I am finding Breaking the Habit very good in this area- I will post more about it for everyones benefit.

vitaman

Learning Strategies Admin

Consider also Personal Relationships. It's a big step toward forgiveness.

Alex

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for your tips,

At the moment I have been driving myself through a wall at a very fast pace.

Self-punitive, Religious, Self-righteous, unforgiving of myself, driving myself like a hard task master. Hypocrital, even self-hateful.

Plus I have been hard on others, in a way that is opposite to what I really want.

Ingrid said if she tries to hard to integrate a value it decreases. I have experienced that over the last few days.

What I've been doing is based on fear...I need to relax and allow myself to live. To get back to Being.

Hi Grant and Alex:

I had never tried the Positive Relationship paraliminal until just a couple days ago - sort of a stubborn streak there that said, I don't need this - my relationships are just great! (Oh, yeah! )

Then lately I've been in a real downward spiral - one of the reasons I haven't been posting much lately - and most of the problem was that I'm feeling like I have two totally opposite type of people living in my body, and they're constantly at war with one another. One is very life-promoting, looking on the positive side, and the other was trying to "get-out-of-dodge" at the first opportunity. I think the more positive one may have been just a bit stronger, because I'm still here. So I (good part) think's - well maybe if I could learn to get along with me, perhaps then I'd be able to get along with others, and vice-versa.

So I tried the paraliminal. I've also been using Self-Esteem previous, as well as Prosperity and Sales Leap - anything to promote self-confidence and try to jar loose that part that constantly seems to sabotage the good stuff I'm working on putting in place in my life.

Things are starting to turn around. I seem to have stopped dwelling on the negative, and attempting to stay clear of situations that bring it up (although I'm also hoping to call my Mom tonight, and love her as much as I do, she just seems to be able to bring out the worst in me). BUT maybe I'll plunk down with the Relationship CD again before I call her tonight, and see if that at least gives me a bit of a break.

Anyways, what you said about yourself in this post (and been following your "integrity" one as well), brought me to my own point of looking for something "extra" that I hadn't tried before. So maybe it'll work for you - you might set the goal for "forgiveness of self" in "Side A", which is part of what I did with it. I think my inner child is just screaming to get something out, that I've been keeping bottled up for a very long time - and with Holosync also seeming to be dragging up a lot of issues I haven't been good at dealing with, I'm hoping this CD, along with the others will help the cause.

So just wanted to thank you for your recent posts, Grant, and being open enough to explore your issues here where the working out of them can also help others going through similar issues. Also to let you know I always enjoy reading your posts.

Cheers!
Unis

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Wow Unis!

That's really nice! Thank you! It's nice to know there are people who can relate to me and my experience.

I also think I'm going to let some paraliminal sessions stream through my mind with their healing powers,

Funny thing about that Relationships Paraliminal, I've got the tape, is that when I listen to side A I start fighting with others. I suppose fighting is a step in improvement from indifference and that is where the paraliminal is coming in.

I'm not really indifferent toward others, maybe I have pieces of me that have given up finding peace with others.

Relationships are difficult for me, but I'm struggling on. Maybe I should do some surrendering as Vita-man suggests.

It's funny, I try to solve my past, and I think I'm somehow tied to my past, but when Paul Scheele says on the Talking to Win Paraliminal "...and regardless of the past..." I find that my tension just melts, it is a fantastic healing phrase for me, very healing, wonderful.

"...and regardless of the past..."

There is part of me that is not letting go. Horrible.

Self-esteem Supercharger, Prosperity, and Sales Leap: can Sales Leap heal emotional wounds, I suppose the concept of win/win is healing.

I like Prosperity for healing, I think abundance thinking can turn a downward spiral outward and upward, nice choice.

Thank you Unis for your encouragement.

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Unis

I noticed that the metaphor you used is to "jar loose" the sabotaging part.

Interesting metaphor, I use the metaphor "integrate" or "to bring into wholeness with the rest"

Maybe we should swop our strategies or combine them together.

This sounds good to me, to first "jar loose" the sabotaging part "float it into the air" and let it settle..."to bring it into wholeness with the rest"

Since you are your own Sales man selling yourself on the idea that emotional wounds are holding you back. That sales man can also discover the way to sell you the idea that you can heal emotional wounds and move on.

Just like with NLP consider how you would as a confident sales person convince the person over there (the you you want to help). The sales person always sells an idea. Once the other party owns the idea the other party is likely to buy without any intervention.

Alex

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Alex

Or convince myself to forgive, to love, to care, or to convince others to forgive, to heal, to love, to care.

I never thought of that, thanks Alex.

pjl Offline

Hi Alex,

I understand where you are and have been there myself. I read a book entitles Wild at Heart by John Eldredge that changed everything for me. You may find it helpful.

P

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved