Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,
I've been using a wireless headset that uses 900 MHz Tech. for listening to my paraliminals any where in the house. Some times I've used it while doing mundane chores like cleaning around the house, doing the dishes, etc. I find it enjoyable and relaxing. However, it irritates me when I get some static while listening.
Has anyone else used wireless headsets with your paraliminals?
Or just had experience with wireless headsets that you may recommend one that was to your liking?

I too use a wireless headset for PLs...but tend to stay in the same place...i.e. sitting down.

I too have experienced not only static....but worse than that is Paul's voice being interrupted by the local radio station if I move to the wrong spot!

They are very cool though for listening when the sun is out and I want to sit in the back yard.....I could never do that with a wire attached to my phones.

OP Offline

Hi Sharonl,
What you just said is very intriguing. I hadn't considered that! But, yes, if you consider that it is recommended to be in a place that is comfortable and relaxing for you and that it have no distractions, well, if you enjoy the warm rays of the sun in the morning, excellent to use the PL tapes there!!!
You've starting a chain reaction in my head to consider the location of myself before PL. Of course, sometimes you don't have the luxury of deciding the noise levels around you or the locations, but, if you take stock as to a place, say, in the back yard, under a tree, and use a PL, how much more benefit you might get out of it!!!
Using a wireless or a wired headset with a cassette player!

This gets me thinking(again), where is your favorite(or maybe least distracting) place to listen to your PL tape??? You all probably do have a favuorite place and by indicating it may bring up someplace that can make me go AHA!
Right now, I've been PL on my leather chair recliner, with all the lights out, doors closed. Pretty relaxing to me.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved