Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
sharonc Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your insight. With having only the Essentials course, I realize that I am not aware of so many things. I intend to purchase the other levels so that I know what I am doing completely.

I live in a single wide mobile home and my bedroom is in the far left of the home as you walk in the front door. My bed was on the same wall as it has been for 6 years since I moved in, however, with Feng Shui, I moved it about one foot and a half over on the same wall more away from the window so that more of my solid headboard can be more on a solid wall...this is when the sicknesses occurred. This wall is the health direction of west. My energy number is 2. Now, I am suffering from pains in my ribcage that I had problems with years ago. I think it is funny yet interesting how Feng Shui works and how our lives can directly be impacted in a positive or negative way. I just might have to invest in one of those devices that suaveladykiller mentioned. Just waiting for the funds to arrive. ;-)

Any advice you can give Shawn is much appreciated. I am so thankful to other person who spent so much in depth time and energy assisting me as well as the time that you have taken to offer your assistance. Many blessings to you, Shawn.

Sharon

sharonc Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

I think I am ready to be doused with one of Maries classes....ha! My lungs are not clear and my health is still the same. I have not been healthy since I moved my bed so I am considering moving my bed again. Keep in mind that I have a king size bed and live in a single wide mobile home. As you walk in my front door, my room is at the far left. I did move my bed at first to the center of the south wall. It looked great, but it didn't feel right and my sleep was off and it wasn't in one of my personal best directions.....i later discovered. . Now I have an idea to move my bed in one other spot. I can move it so that the solid headboard is facing my personal growth direction of southwest. However, this would mean that my headboard would be completely against a 4 ft. tall window and to the west, about 6 inches, would be another 4 ft. tall window. I'm not sure that being exposed fully to windows is the best way, but again, I'm willing to try it. What do you think? I can buy a pendelum...any idea where to buy these? When I get it, how do I use it and how would it indicate a geopath stress line? I will find a way to get funds to buy a energy device if I discover that I cannot move my bed in the southwest direction and if there is a geopath stress line.

Thanks to you and suaveladykiller for helping me immensely!! Much love and many blessings to you and yours. ;-)

Sharon

Anything to help a fellow LSC fan. The pleasure is all mine.

Thanks to you and suaveladykiller for helping me immensely!! Much love and many blessings to you and yours. ;-)

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha,

The windows are not nessesarily an issue.

Much Love, Shawn

sharonc Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Shawn! I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but I am sleeping in a room where the ceiling is slanted and the center line of the slant is right where my body lies under. I've read in a Feng Shui book to either get a canopy or put a crystal on the slant over the bed. I might try the crystal. I just got my Rieki 1 and 2 healing degrees and am using it for self healing and healing others. This has been very useful for my healing process.

I certainly send much love, peace, light, and blessings to you!

Sharon

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Marie would recommend the canopy.

I don't think she'd put out there to place a crystal for that situation - there are a lot of "bamboo flute" and other cures in other systems she doesn't recommend because at the energetic level, she just doesn't see them doing what they are suppose to be doing.

When you are referring to "am using it for self healing and healing others. This has been very useful for my healing process." are you referring to the crystal or the bed?

Much Love,

Shawn

sharonc Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey Shawn,

I was referring to the healing process of self healing using Reiki. Even though I can heal, I feel the energy in my bedroom, which is also where my office is, to be a source of energy that feels unclean and I frequently cough. There is no clutter in my bedroom, it is very clean, and all of my goals are put on the walls with images and with exactly the way Marie suggests to do it. It definitely started when I moved my bed. To save money, I think I will move my bed in a different direction (sw) instead of purchasing a canopy. I'll see what happens when I do that. Lord help me moving this king bed by myself again.........ha!

I will specifically focus on changes in the bedroom to test the energy levels over the next 2 weeks and will report what has worked. I'll tell you one thing, since I've done Feng Shui, I have had 2 inventions that have come to me (one in the middle of the night upon awakening) and am hiring a patton attorney right now to carry this through. So the creative side has come out big time unexpectedly!

Many blessings and love,

Sharon

Learning Strategies Corporation
Learning Strategies Corporation

Marie will be teaching a three-day Learning Strategies event on Diamond Dowsing at the end of April 2007. Details will be emailed and posted on the web site by January.

Debra

sharonc Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Debra! I've heard of an event that she, her husband, and the man who does QiQong, will be doing, I think, in April or March of 07.

By the way, my health has been so much better!!! Becoming a Reiki Master, learning self healing, and learning that I have control of what I want to feel like are the essential things I was lacking in my life.

Yesterday, I painted my front door purple for prosperity (and basing in on the Baqua theory and things have already started happening with success in my business today!) Woohooo!

Sharon

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved