Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#56354 10/10/06 04:28 PM
Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey everybody...

Anybody tried the Sonic Access, and is it working? your results?

http://www.learningstrategies.com/SonicAccess/SonicAccess.asp

Murof

I must say, I am very impressed witht the Sonic Access tapes. They incorporate a lot more than the other paraliminals offered, and I was fully engaged the entire time.

If you like the other paralimals, you'll definitely like these. They are different, but the imagery and the sounds are far superior IMHO.

And, if you're a genius code user... I'm sure this will further increase your ability to get very detailed imagery.

Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Sounds good and promising...

Are they like paraliminals??... Like you have a problem you want to fix, then you listen for 1 to 4-5 times and then you don't need to listen any more.. your problem is solved...... Is it something like that.. for specific problems....

Or are they like more well being, getting better relationships etc. in general, without you need to specify a specific problem... But just attract better relationships etc. into your life because of chakra alignmnent and frequencies for that purpose? Like "what you think of - you will attract into your life".... Attraction cd's....?

And why are they not posted on learning strategies release products webpage??? With all the other products... Normally when LS release a product they align it together with all their other products.. But this one is not shown there... Are there a purpose for that? Are Sonic Access just a TEST product then? And if it gets success it will then be listed with all the other products?.....

On beforehand... thankyou for your answer

Murof

I have been using Sonic Access just reciently and I am amazed. These are heavy duty paraliminals. And instead of just solving one problem they can be used to go beyond and create your life. From creating success in what form that you want. You list what you want to accomplish and presto you are on that path. I know that since using the product people from all walks of life are noticing me. Something in me has changed and I am moving forward.

And the best thing is that you really do not have to do that much work. All you need is a compass, headphones and a four goals written on place cards.

Of all of the paraliminal courses that I own I would say these are my favourites.

Just been using the Success CD for afew days and I have noted a huge difference in my attitude towards my business. I have also noticed that other people are consciously 'noticing me' for no apparent reason. You know, they maintain eye contact as if they know me. I cannot wait to see other results.

sounds great - mine have just arrived and I pick them up tomorrow - can't wait to try them based on the feedback so far!

I do like the songs at the end of the different meditations sections. I'm probably going to clip them up so I have those songs as well. They are quite nice.

To those still on the fence, I say jump in. They take a bit more concentration that other paraliminals, but for me, that is good (I sometimes fall asleep

What's this about needing a compass?

I'm pretty sure with in the next few weeks I won't be able to resist the temptation and get the new CDs. Although some of the CDs are similar to the recently released 4 new paraliminals - only if I waited a bit longer. LOL.

These are definitely "VERY SPECIAL" paraliminals - I'm really impressed with the quality of the audio template and hugely excited about the exponential growth that I feel will definitely come with consistent use of these profoundly moving CD's. Three sessions and I can already feel a shift.

Holosync works well on them and Master Lin's chant of the Buddha's Heart Sutra in chinese on each of the CD's adds a very powerful and uplifting touch.

The compass is to help you face the flow of energy that is in your personal best direction in a feng shui sense during your meditations - and the direction is different for each CD based on your personal energy number which is explained in the booklet provided with the CDs.

I'm totally happy with my purchase - thanks yet again - LSC.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved