Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Now Sonic Access CDs are not really paraliminals right? They are CDs to play in the background?

they're called paraliminal meditations and they do use the same techniques as the other paraliminals - you know, this voice in the left ear and this voice in the right ear, and they do ask that we use the stereo headphones with them. The added layers are what I reckon makes them so good. The second half of the CD can be played as background music, the first half is pretty powerful and I don't think I'd like to be driving while I was listening - I'm pretty used to listening to paraliminals and audio meditations, but I've gone much deeper into nothing very quickly and several times now since using these. I personally find both parts of the CD very powerful and use the whole thing as a meditation.

I love them all, but the health and spiritual growth meditations are especially exceptional.

^o^ The CDs sound great! I might get them too ( :

Yeah, I've listened to the Success one every day for a week (usually right after I wake up). It definitely helps me set the tone and not get hung up on the things that usually distract me.

The way i figure, i more than make up the time that I spent listening by getting through my day with a little more ease.

I've yet to really try out the relationship, health ones. The spiritual one is decent, but the song on the success one is by far my favorite.

Sweet. I just ordered 2nd day UPS. I am looking forward to them.

George

I am very happy with these CD's. I been listening for a couple of days. The first night I let the Health CD play all night. And, I had a lucid dream. For some reason I asked one of my Dream characters if I was dreaming, and the person said yes. That was it, I was aware I was dreaming. Also, I could her the CD playing in my dream. But, it seemed louder and I could hear different sounds. I started floating and my body was filled with energy. I said to myself that this is healing energy and just to allow this to happen.

The other night I listen to the spiritual cd before I went to bed. I fell asleep during the meditation and woke up when they were singing. I shut the CD off and went back to sleep. I then had a dream about studying with a great master. Then this very familar person appeared in my dream. His name was Genimen. But he was my image of the Jesus. I told the master that he was the Lord. Then the master wanted to follow him. It was pretty amazing dream.

Do they have sleep tracks?

No sleep tracks - but like NeoZon says - they're very powerful meditations.

Well I think i have a problem with the relationship CD, because the CD doesnt work properly in left, right side.

The cd works fine with right side, but for left side, the words stay in the middle rather than left side. Probably its a technical issue.

Has anybody experienced this situation.

Thanks
Raj

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

It's only in the introduction where that happens. The recording where checked and the sound travels correctly as intended from that point on.

Alex

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved