Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

I must say, these paraliminals are a great pickup me up in the morning.

However, I fall asleep from them far too easy!

Additionally, during the meditation part, where we are to close our inner eyes, is it our goal to blank out our mind, or merely to not think about the scene we are in and focus on an image stream per se.

Cheers

Learning Strategies Admin

The Paraliminals will help your mind to be quiet. That's their design. As you've noticed it's very easy to feel like you've fallen asleep.

Just listen down the middle.

Alex

I personally like the songs at the end, and have clipped them out of the normal meditation for my standard mp3 listening... Learning strategies should consider doing the same! They're quite good and shouldn't be limited to only when the meditation is over.

I've been thrown by the advice not to use any other meditation tapes in the same 24 hours. What about my regular holosync. And does that just mean I have to keep using success and not also the others until I start to recognise some success? I had assumed I would be able to use all 4 effectively in a week. Come to think of it - success can be quite hard to measure short term!

One more query - am i being too broad in my statements eg success - financial freedom which means enough money to maintain house and a reasonable car, money to launch my kids, be able to visit and spend time with friends and indulge in interests.

And finally - I am new to forum - have I put this query in right place?

I think the meditation being referred to is one of the four sonic access meditations - I only use one of them each day and I change them to suit my needs - maybe health on one day and spritual growth the next and so on - I would definitely use all 4 in one week if I felt the need to.

Because I also practice Spring Forest Qigong I do a lot more meditation than one hour in a day and for the extra I use either one of Chunyi's meditation CD's or one of the many others I have in my collection.

Not sure how the sonic access meditation and holosync in one day would go because these CD's already have 1/2 hour of holosync on them - I'm sure Alex will know that answer.

If that's the level of success you want - I think your statements are fine. Write them on your index card so you keep them in focus.

Query's in the perfect place.

The message is intended for Sonic Access . People get a little impatient and overdo it and would try to do all four in one day. If you already meditate you need to consider if you want to add another half hour to an hour or swap from time to time. With Sonic Access you are focusing on specific transformation you do want to stick to one CD from the collection, a day. Paul invites you to use one of the other Paraliminals if you want to do more work.

If you are new to the meditation thing then one per day will probably do it. Too much all of a sudden will be overwhelming. Look for your personal balance when you use Sonic Access and other Meditations.

Alex

About the goal cards in the manual the instructions are to "place them in your bedroom and in any other area you spend more than five hours a day".

I don't spend more than five hours in the same place during the day. Will I get the same benefit if I just put them in my bedroom? What else can I do about that?

Thanks.

Something that you might consider, is to get some nice card, copy what’s on the real goal card, and place, your own made card, in your wallet or pocket, then its with you all the time, then have the real cards, in the locations, that you spend a little time in.

This way you have the energy with you, where ever you go.

Makes sense to me.

Jay

Track 2 of each of the Sonic Access CDs is described as a "music track." I think I understand that the Holosync tones are incorporated in these tracks. Is that correct?

Thanks.

Jay,

I'll do that. Thanks for your suggestions.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved