Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Learning Strategies Admin

You can listen to to the music track while doing other things. Having it playing in the background.

If your bedroom is the only room you spend the bulk of the time use your activation cards there. You can also use it in other rooms in your house that are meaningful to you. Like computer room or lounge room. Even though you may not spend 5 hours there each time you go through the room it has meaning to you.

If all else seems impossible carry the intent. If you find yourself meditating in different rooms orient yourself in that direction (mentally or physically) And hold your activation card. I found it one of the more useful techniques than sticking it on the wall to be holding the card after reading it before starting the meditation.

Alex

Its hard to explain what they are doing but after I listen to sonic access for success in the morning sometimes it is like I step into another world for about 45 min to a hour but seems way longer were I am watering a garden or fields of vegis and stuff the hose usually has alot of kick where it is pushing me back it feels real too. anybody esle have stuff like this happen

I got the Sonic Access program a little while ago, but I haven't had a chance to use them until now... I was wondering:

Is it better to use them every day in the order they are in...
eg. Sunday=Success, Monday=Health, Tuesday=Relationships, etc...
or is it better to use an individual CD for a few times (maybe a week or two) and then spend a few sessions with the next (another week or two) and so on...

Basically, if you want change all over - since you can't do them all in one day - should you do them all, and repeat the four-part-cycle, or should you spend time (days) on each meditation until you feel like you've effected some change... and then move on to another meditation?

I'm asking because I was wondering if it was a good idea to give your brain a rest between sessions that deal with the same thing... or if it was better to spend time and develop patience and cultivate growth with one thing/cd, and then later, move on...

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Are you supposed to use headphones while the music is playing "in the background / while doing other things"?

Paul says it's better to use stero headphones for the meditations, but I was wondering if it was still as beneficial to hear the tones through normal - like computer - speakers...

There is no have to. You can stick with one or your can create your own program for listening. Your goals are unique to you so using Sonic Access will be unique. I find I listen to the one that relates to my dominant thoughts just before listening. Or what I was working on during the day.

The music portion you can listen to without headphones if you're doing other stuff.. If you're continuing from the first track keep them on and continue your meditation for best results.

Alex

How do these recordings work? I mean, how do they help us create success in our lives?
Also, are we hearing Paul's voice throughout the recordings in dual induction like we do in a regular Paraliminal recording?

I wonder wether the direction for Success, Health, Relationships etc.. are the same for people living in the Southern Hemisphere?

Thanks,

They create success the same way meditation can create success. Sonic Access helps give it a hefty boost. There is a lot more information under the introduction link here
http://www.learningstrategies.com/SonicAccess/Home.asp

You hear Paul's voice and duel induction for most of the first 30 minutes and the music alone in the second 30 minutes.
Quote:

I wonder wether the direction for Success, Health, Relationships etc.. are the same for people living in the Southern Hemisphere?

The directions are compass directions sand you follow the compass directions where-ever you are on the planet.

Alex

I haven't used a compass but every time I used these cds I fall asleep shortly after the start of the dual voice part and awake 5 minutes towards the end. I really really really hope this means that there is deep change occurring. I have got goals but I can't even bring myself to write them down for fear of embarrassment if someone were to read them. I was thinking I might start a thread on here anonymously with my goals and my progress achieving them, I wish there was a separate forum for this. My life is going nowhere at the moment. I have no trust of anyone, no friends and am borderline autistic. I have had varying degrees of success with photoreading and at one time spontaneous activation when I was photoreading >10 books a day however I have procrastinated since then for some unknown reason rarely photoreading anything and then only have a familiarity with text I have photoread. I am in a job that is over my head. Holosync hasn't helped at all for the many years I have been involved with it and now since my cds are so old their quality is deteriorating so re-starting is not really an option. Mindless rant over

Hi, PhOtOreader,
About your Holosync CDs which are so old their quality is deteriorating, I read somewhere that Centerpointe replaced a member's damaged CDs. Why not contact them and verify this. Secondly, if your CDs become scratched when you use them, try making a copy and then listening to the copy. I have copied my Awakening Prologue and so I'm not too concerned if I should accidentally scratch it. Another thought: how clean are your CDs? I use one of those plastic wet cleaner accessories in the shape of a CD player (costs $6.00 in the supermarket) when I see fingerprints or marks on a disk.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved