Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

DNA -

Yes, I agree that sharing on this forum encourages all to become more dream-aware. Let's keep this thread going!

Quote:

Has anyone experienced the uncontrollable lucid dream?

Some of my lucid dreams are "uncontrollable" in the sense that a certain scene or situation will arise which seems I did not consciously will to happen. Nevertheless, I'm fully aware in that given situation. Sometimes I don't feel the need to change anything, because it's very pleasant, more than I could have conjured up myself. So, I just enjoy myself fully in it.

I've also had experiences where I wanted to will up a certain situation, but could not, even though I was fully aware. Like, I'd know this is a dream, and I try my hardest to "will" a situation into the dream, but it just wouldn't materialize.

But, in all my dreams, if something really "bad" started to happen, I could use my lucidity to change the situation for my good, or to feel completely immune to the situation, because I knew it was a dream.

DNA Offline

Hello,

I am doing my best to try to consciously question my surroundings to produce a lucid dream.Hopefully I won't have to wait too long!

On the other hand, I just read about the image streaming idea and am a little confused- what is the main aim? Is it simply to allow the mind to wander and then say out loud to my tape recorder what I am perceiving in the clearest detail possible?

Is image streaming and lucid dreaming a very similar experience?
What are the main uses of image streaming?
So far I have done maybe an hour of trying to pick up on the spontaneous images- is it a major technique to get to your potential?
I have to admit that after a major lucid dream I feel consciously in the morning, after, clear headed and balanced and incredibly "real".
I am sure you will have felt a similar sensation.

Best wishes,
DNA

DNA #56939 11/30/06 11:04 PM
Pablomx Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I just wanted to say i'm very glad for all the responses on the topic, and wanted to share that i had a very woderfull experience and what may have been my very first lucid dream adventure, i was very cool, i dreamed i was inside some sort of transperent sphere, this sphere got shot out from where it was into space, the incredible thing is that i was fully aware it was a dream and when it got shot out i had a really strong sensasion in my body, something like when in a roller coster but 100 times stronger but nice, once in space i could see the planets go by.

if anyone has other cool adventures, please share.

best regards
Pablo

DNA #56940 11/30/06 11:50 PM

Quote:

On the other hand, I just read about the image streaming idea and am a little confused- what is the main aim? Is it simply to allow the mind to wander and then say out loud to my tape recorder what I am perceiving in the clearest detail possible?

Is image streaming and lucid dreaming a very similar experience?
What are the main uses of image streaming?
So far I have done maybe an hour of trying to pick up on the spontaneous images- is it a major technique to get to your potential?

Hi DNA -

Image streaming is an exercise to help build bridges between the two hemispheres of the brain. It's like an exercise in imagination, but with the additional aspect of articulating your images. Hence, both hemispheres are exercised, and the connection is strengthened.

I think the same benefits can be gained via lucid dreaming. The experience of lucid dreaming, however, is FAR more powerful on a subjective level. Yes, as you mentioned, the feelings one has after lucid dreaming is extreme clarity for days, weeks, even months afterward. It can be a life-changing experience.

Best,

HF

Pablo ... DUDE!!! You Rock, Man!!! Congrats on your fully conscious lucid dream!!

Whoa - you are now a certified a lucid-astronaut!!!!

I guess your experience can be classified as "astral-projection." Awesome!!!

Let the lucid adventures continue to ROLL ...

HF

DNA Offline

Hello,

thanks hartreefoch for answering my questions. I haven't got yet to the section on problem solving and how you can use image streaming for such endeavours but I presume that this is one of its main uses..

With regards to lucid dreams, as you say, they are awesome- I mean absolutely beyond imagination. During my day though I have that many things to do that I only probably stop myself every now and then to ask myself if I am dreaming. I think that I must work out a system so that I get to ask myself if I am dreamign much more often and see what happens.

It is I suppose just a question of time.
Best regards
Dean

DNA #56943 12/02/06 06:07 PM
DNA Offline

Hello,
It is me again,

just to mention that since I have been writing on the forum- i have noticed that my dreams have become much sharper and easier to remember. I am remembering more of my dreams- a precursor of lucid dreams? You never know I could justnearly be there!!!

Best regards,
DNA

DNA #56944 12/03/06 02:28 AM

Hi I am very much interested in lucid dreaming also. I was wondering if you guys have any more tips on how to have a lucid dream, like constantly asking if I am dreaming. Thanks

^_^ Peacefulmind

If one wants to learn to learn about O B E
there is some good books on this subject.

I would recommend Adventures Beyond
The Body by William Buhlman. It is a
great book.
Gabby

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved