Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Gabby #56946 12/03/06 08:07 PM
DNA Offline

Hello,

I know of several methods and have read the word of Stephen LeBerge.
There is the method of reveiwing your dreams for objects that frequently appear and deciding that the next time you see the object you will be dreaming.

There are several others. I found a lot of success with meditating for an hour early morning and then letting myself drop off to sleep. This produced most of my lucid dreams.

The method though that we have discussed here i think is brilliant- although I think it would be more useful to actually count through the day how many times you have asked yourself if you are dreaming to make yourself do it more often.

It is like meditating- you drift offf into real life or daydreaming and forget about the idea so any means to bring yourself back to the all important question the better.

Since I have been image streaming I find that my dreams are becoming 100% sharper in quality.

Best regards,
Dean

I can second the thought about investing in a voice recorder for dream recording; I never could be bothered writing things down in the night but the voice method is excellent and doesn't wake you up too much. In the morning I may not remember whether I've recorded something or not till I turn on the recorder.

Does the paraliminal Dream play help with having one experience lucid dreams?

Thanks.

Dorian

Is anyone else having weird dreams all of a sudden. Since I went through the genius code, a few weeks ago, I have been having weird dreams from time to time. Unfortunately, they are not lucid dreams as yet. I am just starting out trying to remember my dreams, by making the intention to do so before I go to bed. I am still trying to figure out what all these images mean.

Everything seems chaotic at best and I am not sure what my mind is trying to tell me. The weird thing is I either have perfect recollection of my dreams, or I cannot remember anything at all. When I declare a purpose for my dreams on a particular night, so far my experience has been that I either do not have any dreams or I do not remember anything. If I just tell myself that I am going to remember my dreams, then I usually have one of these weird dreams, but have no idea what it means.

Is anyone here good at dream interpretation? I must warn you though, the dream is a bit stupid, weird and what seem to be random events.

MarkF

MarkF #56950 09/17/07 11:11 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The Paraliminal Dream Play session B, can you help you to have lucid dreams. I found Paraliminal memory supercharger worked well too.

Don't worry too much about decoding dreams. Just record them. Concentrate on decoding your image streams. Dreams are often the mind still working on stuff that you been processing and learning during the day. It works through any emotional issues that you may not be facing during your waking state and therefore can be creating confusing dreams.

Alex

I have not acctually had a lucid dream but i remeber i had one a long time ago when i was little by a fluke but woke up like 4 seconds in to it because i was scared.

However, if you ever are wandering through your thoughts before you fall asleep. Sometimes you catch yourself almost falling asleep and wake up again. Well one time when i did this and eventually fell assleep later i remebered all my dreams the next morning it was awsome. That may help with lucid dreams.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved