Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Imagine the book is a dartboard.
your nose is a dart.
The middle of the centrespread is the bullseye.
hit the bullseye.
all will be black apart from little chinks of light the tops and edges let through.
LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD.
like there is some big bloke 2 feet in front of you.
slowly pull the book away KEEP staring at that imaginary big bloke in front.
THERE IS YOUR BLIP!.
but if you can't get it dont worry my mum doesnt do it she prefers
daydream soft focusing down the centre of the page.
Now unless you have medical eye problems that should be a bit more explanitory
in working the blip out.
good luck!

Learning Strategies Admin

TomTOM,

Do you wear glasses? Or one eye is weaker than the other?

For people who wear glasses I must emphasize ignore the blip page. You may be able to see it. It will probably be difficult to see anyway... and you don't need to see the blip page to PhotoRead

The blip page is ONE way to tell that you are in photofocus. It's a nice visual cue, that's all.

The other way to use photofocus is the Imaginary X technique. Notice the four corners of the book and the pattern of white on the page.

The imaginary X-Technique works just as well. I know this for a fact. I used it before I played with the blip page and had spontaneous activation with the book. Yes, the Imaginary X-Technique leads to spontaneous activation too.

Alex

Hi Alex,
I don't wear glasses, both of my eyes' sight are 2.0. the reason why I want blip page so much is that, as you know, I haven't had any single success for photoreading yet. so blip page might be a really good indication for ME that i am finally doing something correctly, and give me much more confidence.

tom

You failure has nothing to do with the blip. You're impatient. Make haste slowly. Give yourself room to play.

Your struggle with looking for the blip page make me suspect that you're not even hitting the ideal state.

Soft focus and flip the pages for 12 pages and the brainwaves will show you are in the PhotoReading pattern. However Your anxiety to "see the blip, to get it right" is pulling you right out of the experience.

If you're not willing to take my advise and quit worrying about the blip page and work on the other steps you will continue to struggle. It doesn't have to be a struggle.

No Blip no problem.

Alex

All,

I finished the self study course about a week ago and finally saw the blip page tonight. It is still difficult. I think I relaxed enough to let it happen. I just kept playing with the advice on this forum, the book, and the course. finally it happened. I post this to encourage others not to give up. You may still see the blip page if you have not already.

otherbrother

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved