Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Heron Offline OP
OP Offline

I have read some post about this product that im planning on buying, and all the post says that you should use the tape about 2 hours after you have seen someone with the kind of charisma you want or after you have seen a movie with someone with the charsima you want, but my question is, can a use the tape after i have seen someone in a picture with that charisma that i want or does it only work when i have seen someone in a movie and in real life =), just one more question, why do some of the paraliminal tapes have 2 parts, one A and one B, why not just use the A part, do you have to use both parts of the tape =)

hope someone can help mewith my questions =)

Hello again lol

OK, you can use, this CD, in any way you like, with people you know, in real life, from films, TV, you can even use, the personality of some body you have read about, it does, not have to be with in 2 hours, it could be with in any amount of time, as long as you have a good impression of the person your emulating, it could even be, aspects, of your self, that you know are chiming, likeable, strong, personable, it could be friends, and even family, it really it set up in away, at would allow you to work, with any person that you can entertain, as being magnetic.

I can’t answer your why questions, as the reason, for having A, and B sessions, would be something that you would have to ask, LSC, an answer, for me or anyone else, would just be a guess. So maybe the delightful Alex K, might be able to add something, in regards to that.

Jay

Heron Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello again Jay, thanks for your reply =), helped a lot

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you're thinking of developing a personality trait but cannot think of who to use. Use yourself because if you can think of it you know inside you how to live it.

The reason some Paraliminals have 2 sessions. Sometimes we need to use a two step approach to making a change. Step one my be confronting our fears or understanding the behaviour. Step 2 Building on the positive. Taking action.

If you have done the Natural Brilliance course you will realise it is Release and Notice,
Respond and Witness. It's an action loop. After Witness you will come back to releasing..

It doesn't matter if you start with session A or session B. Some people like to take action first and they already released and noticed what's going on in their lives. so session B is a good place to start.

You may or may not come back to do the other session. Because it's part of the Natural Brilliance loop you can be following through on your own.

Check out the Natural Brilliance for more information and learning to go beyond your personal stop signs.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved