Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Quote:

For me I found holosync a waste of money but I am autistic so it could be I am one of the people that does not get results from it. If I was starting out again I would get paraliminals and the free trial of the neuroprogrammer software, those together are very powerful.

What is the "neuroprogrammer software"?

As far as the topic, I think I did get something out of Holosync. I went only up to the 1st level with custom made suggestions imbedded (not sure if those did anything at all), and was not able to use every day, but I did do it fairly regularly for almost a year.

For me, it took too much time and money to stick with it long term. I am still glad I did it short term, because a) I do believe the claim they make that progress made is made. Period. You don't lost it (unlike say, working out, which if you stop, you atrophy). And b) I now have the few discs I have (AP and I think Level One) and can use them from time to time (not to mention some of the bonus discs like MAKING CHANGE EASY and the longevity disc (forgot the name).

FWIW...

I am interested in SONIC ACCESS though, and plan on trying it at some point. Not this month though!

blessings,

Steve

Hi Kittybaroque,

I am a Paraliminals and Holosync user. I have bought a number of Learning Strategies products, which I find all most useful. I was instrumental in getting the first Sedona Method organised in Australia and attended it. I do have the CD's of it which I had bought years before.

I think Holosync is like the background you need to do to achieve emotional fitness. I have used the Prologue for a few years and now I am at the first custom level. The Australian distributor of Holosync is organising a series of large meetings of users in some capital cities of Australia. Meetings are free. The next one will be in Brisbane. Go to http://www.meditate.com.au/ams to register or find more out about them. I live in Brisbane and will be there.

The Paraliminals are a tune-up to work on specific areas you want to improve in your life at any given time. I think they are powerful. I still need to try the Sonic Access CD's which I got a month ago or so.

I have also finished the LPIP course with Bill Harris. It is very useful, although the number of 36 lessons are at times repetitive.

For any of these products there is online help or a forum. If you are in trouble, somebody will always be there to help you out. It will be a properly trained person, like Alex on here.

Personally I suggest you pick a product and work hard with it. See which results you get for 6 months or so. Then see where you are at and take the next step.

If you are in Brisbane and will attend the Holosync user meeting (you don't need to have bought the product) we can have a chat there. If you like my email, just send an email on here.

Hi there US,

Thanks heaps for your reply to my reply :-)

We are certainly in a time where there is much amamzing stuff out there for us to develop ourselves with - my intuition tells me we gotta get in tune fast :-)

I received my Sonic Access order today and also a Holosync trial - currently investigating all options, heh heh...
My thinking is to see how the Sonic Access CD's go first and I will definitely order the Sedona as well, I have a real resonance with Hale Dwonski after hearing him on one of the Bill Harris interviews.
I had the opportunity to see the Sonic Access pack a friend had delivered and it was SOOOOOO awesome I HAD to have it! Looking forward to experimenting but am very new to this technology and this paraliminal/holosync/binaural stuff is a bit freaky to me whether it is safe or not etc and exactly how much study has been done long term effects.

I did come across a pretty awesome program yesterday though said to be more powerful than HS and since the company is based in the same suburb as me the guy dropped it over to my house so I already have it!! - I am reluctant to mention it on here as it is not appropriate but if you do a search for 'Perfect Meditation' and 'meditate like a master' you should find it. I did a session today and its pretty awesome but then I have a connection to Tibetan Buddhism and it has chanting in it. The company is based in Victoria.

Yes, I think I need to focus and work with one method and see how I go. I also think at some stage the paraliminals will be interesting also.

I don't think I will make it to Brisbane but I have had a peek at your link and I think they also have a session in Melbourne so I might head to that one. Feel free to send me a private message if you want to say a Hi*

Thanks heaps for your feedback, good to know that we are not alone on this journey. Looking forward to listening to my Sonic Access and hope you have had a chance to listen to yours also.

Blessings
KittyB

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved