Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58164 01/24/07 02:10 PM
tufty Offline OP
OP Offline

After a time away from Spring Forest Qigong exploring other health avenues I have come back to it with renewed passion. I have been trying to clear my blockages in both knees and lower back for some 8.5 years now but not really getting very far despite some gargantuan efforts! My question to you all is this: Whilst practising the Level 1 exercises my knees become so painful I have to sit down and continue doing the exercises seated. I manage to then stand again for the final 2 exercises and the harvesting of Qi. The pain I normally experience in day to day life from my knees and back is around 5 out of 10 but now is up to 8/9 and is making life pretty tough. I know that Chunyi says that the pain may increase for a while as the energy pushes the blockage but it is hard to even stand now. Should I just continue doing the exercises seated and then the Small Universe or just back off for a while?

tufty #58165 01/24/07 06:17 PM

Yep Tufty,

keep doing them seated or even lying down. Do not hurt yourself.

It took me 12 weeks of daily practise before I started to notice a difference in my pain levels (osteo-arthritis) hips ,knees and feet.

Don't give up as I have been painfree TOTALLY not even a headache for 3+ years now.

Remember to hold the intention of being completely well in your mind and also to call on Master Lin's energy and Universal energy to join yours when you exercise. Also you do not need to do all the exercises just do what is comfortable for you.
Do Small Universe - I found it really helped the energy to get moving round my body - I did it lying in bed at night.
KNOW that it works and it will !!!!

Also do you feel the Qi? It might be you need to concentrate on that a bit.
I forgot the most important piece of the puzzle - remember to BREATHE!
Over the years I have found breathing to be the key. SFQ started out as 'Chinese Breathing'. Try to think of it this way - imagine the air around you, notice that there is, hanging in the air, a patch of golden flecks of light, it follows you hoping you will invite it in.That is the QI,Chi,Prana, Energy.
When you say the password and breathe in allow this golden light to come into you. When doing the exercises( think of how modern medicine found that you skin breathes and thats why Doctors prescribe patches) when Master Lin says breathe in through your whole body know that you can let the Qi in through your skin all over your body.
Try also to do this I find it empowers,
Take deep breaths in and out say in your mind......... I breathe in light and breathe out pain....I breathe in clarity and breathe out confusion.....I breathe in peace and breathe out disharmony.......I breathe in Golden Light and breathe out Gratitude......I breathe in LOVE and breathe out LOVE. Then feel your body relaxing and softening.

There is another energy healing modality 'Quantum Touch' which I find helpful and use in conjunction with SFQ. Also if your blockages have an emotional root cause it might be worth looking at www.emofree.com/ where you can download the EFT manual free.
With bad pain any avenue is worth considering. In the end though it is all down to LOVE, INTENTION and ATTENTION.(focus)

Love and light
Faune

Faune #58166 01/25/07 10:04 AM
tufty Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Faune,
I know this may sound weird but I have read a lot of posts on this forum over the last year and was almost hoping on some level that YOU would reply as I rememebr you saying that at the start of SFQ you couldn't even stand and you seem to have so many useful insights and experience with all of this on your incredible journey and you're a UK member as well!!!

So thank you so much for answering my call and providing me with so much helpful advice on a lot of levels. I shall continue doing the exercises seated using the breathing to a much higher level and see how I go from there. I have tried EFT in the past and was completely pain free for 24 wonderous hours afterwards but it has never had the same effect on me since - I have downloaded their booklet and will read with interest. Time to give it another go as well.

The walk to work this morning was horrendous with a high level of pain in the knees and pain with added sharp bursts now and then and I often found myself looking skyward and half laughing as to what my health has become. Hopefully this is the bottom of the barrel and I can now start to climb out to eventually be where you are.

Thank you once again - very much appreciated,
Tufty

tufty #58167 01/25/07 03:46 PM

Hi Tufty,

If you want to you can send me a private message or there is an Email contact on my profile.
Just keep in mind that I am an OAP and have managed with the help of Universal Energy to no longer be classed as Disabled I gave up my Blue Badge because I can now walk OK.
SOOOO---- there is a great deal of hope for you!!!!
Love and light
Faune

tufty #88750 09/03/23 10:12 PM

I have pain in the knee due to 7 years working as a driver pulling up/down heavy 400-500 pound wheelchair clients up and down the ramps. Now I feel a great pain at my know, heel like the nerves are damaged. What exercise or healing movement do I do to clear and than fix knee and buttom of right foot?

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved