Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58326 02/03/07 08:34 AM
OP Offline

Hi

I am only just getting going with the Diamond course. So I am sorry if these questions seem a little basic :

1. I have an at home office, do I activate both my office and the rest of the house for the yearly and monthly cures/enhancements or just my office, which is where I spend the vast majority of time during the day? (I am bit concerned about putting some of the activations for the monthly/yearly cures in my bedroom)

2. If one of the spots is a wardrobe is it ok to put the amethyst inside the wardrobe or does that minimize it's impact?

Thanks
Shelley
Accept where you are at, but never settle for it!
Leadership and Motivation Training

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha breakthru,

Activations for the 20-year period, yearly, and monthly time feng shui don't all need to be done in your bedroom. They can be done in that area in your living room, or house as a whole.

Yes, you can do an activation in a closet.

As for your in-house office. No need to do all the activations again in that space. You may want to do work-specific goal cards in your four best directions there and any facet you want to emphasize for you business there too, like activating the south for recognition and the north for career.

Some people choose to active the best and cure the least favorable time feng shui locations in their office - having a fire ping in the appropriate direction this year and hanging the cure for the disaster star.

You don't want to over do it, and your office is going to benefit from what you've done for the rest of the house, time feng shui wise.

Shawn

OP Offline

Thanks Shawn

I probably should have made myself a bit clearer. If I do some of the activations on the whole house that will mean that some of them will need to be done in my bedroom because it is located in the south.

Anyhow I think I get it.

Thanks for taking the time
Shelley

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha breakthrough,

You can do the South activtion in the south of your bedroom, the south of home as a whole(which the bedroom happens to be in), or the south of the living room, regardless of where your other personal activations were done.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved