Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#58355 02/04/07 06:13 AM
RAYMOND Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, i have been listening to the self esteem super charger now, daily for about 6 weeks now as per the instructions, how-ever i cant swear that im getting much in the way of results. Should i take a break from it to allow some results to form in time ? Because i work during the day i can only listen in the evening hours; could the time of day be affecting my results ?
Does anyone find a certain time of day to be best for results ?

Thanks

RAYMOND #58356 02/04/07 07:52 PM

Could be your headphones. Like I thought, some of my headphones are crap and I was losing the benefits of these tapes. It's not just about listening the right words from the right ear - there is more to these tapes than just listening.

I am still waiting for LS to respond to my headphone question - maybe you can follow through and assess if that is the issue with you too.

the best time for me is my lunch break I slip right into a trance and wake up at the end usaully I won't remember nothing expect 12345 towards the end try it out. Have you tried sleep track? R U saying it dos not work? Did you tell other people about paraliminals that are making fun of you planting doubt seeds in your head?( that was my problem but now I am the one laughing) R U hanging around hanging around negative people with low self esteem?Is there something in the past U need to let go of?(new history generator and *********Boundless Renewal**********)Do you really want to change or scared of how people are going to view your new self-esteem? This is every thing I was dealing with now I am a totally new person I was using every paraliminal but the one I really needed it was new history I was taking back in a dream to a problem i had when I was a kid and changed the memory strange but true I used the new behavior generater and personal magnitism to develope confidence( be careful with behavior generator ) I would do the boundless renewal course

Quote:

Could be your headphones. Like I thought, some of my headphones are crap and I was losing the benefits of these tapes. It's not just about listening the right words from the right ear - there is more to these tapes than just listening.

I am still waiting for LS to respond to my headphone question - maybe you can follow through and assess if that is the issue with you too.

You're either hearing the voices clear enough (to understand the words in each ear) or you're not. If you're not hearing the words in one or both ears CAN'T be a good thing! If you have doubts, take your CD down to a Radio Shack or some other store that sells audi equipment and listen to how new, updated headphones allow you to hear BOTH of Paul's voices clearly. Btw, I don't remember the model number but I have a pair of Radio Shack headphones that I bought several years ago with 2 volume knobs, one for each ear. This allows me to adjust my volume for the hearing of BOTH my ears separately which, in my case, is a good thing because my right ear is definitely not as good hearing as my left. Thankfully, these headphones allow me to play the volume at just the right level for EACH ear! These headphones cost me $20 brand new and I've noticed that $20 buys a pretty good set of headphones these days (not just the ones I mentioned). I hope this helps. --- Mike

Learning Strategies Admin

Raymond... What's your purpose for listening? In what area to you have a problems with Self-Esteem that you are working on and tthink you're not seeing results?

Now that you've listened for 6 weeks do give them a break and observe.

Would you normally have posted on a thread like this even to make a comment? Takes self-esteem to do that so that's why I'm asking what area you are working on. Speaking up and asking for help doesn't look like a problem

Alex

RAYMOND Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex;
Thanks for responding. Ive been busey and havent checked my posting for a while.
I am looking to improve my general self worth and confidence. To feel more worthy and to be able to speak to people with confidence . I would rather eat broken glass than ask some one out on a date. Soooo, having a higher sense of self esteem and confidence would be a real boost to me.

I listened to the CD as i said for about 6 weeks; then i found your forum and read that i should only listen for a week and then give it a break. Could i have screwed myself up by over doing it ?

I have also tried some other paraliminals ( cassetts ) in past years; such as deep relaxation, memory super charger, new behavior generator, but my results have been any thing but great. Is it possible that i am simply not responding well to them, im sure there is a small percentage of people who just dont get good results.

I have even bought the photo reading course a few years back. And could not get that to work for me either.

I would appreciate any help you could give.

Thanks, Ray :

RAYMOND #58361 02/15/07 01:36 PM

Well part of the problem is the goal "improve my general self worth and confidence" they are rather vague and not very measurable. and a higher "sense of self-esteem" does not give one the skills that would make you want to ask a girl out.

Now that you've pointed out a specific problem area your goal would be better to have the confidence or audacity to ask a girl out even though she may say no.

The Paraliminals that would work best in this case with a specific focus to talk to a girl as a first step perhaps. (You might need a smaller goal like even going out to where the girls are, I don't know. Point is that this is a biggie for you so you need to give yourself markers that point you in the right direction by breaking down to a series of subgoals. This why you can see yourself making measurable progress and not undermine yourself with negative self-talk because the goal still seems out of reach.

Self-Esteem Supercharger is an excellent all round Paraliminal. However lets use some other options.

Anxiety-Free. First of all work on the underlying anxiety of working with the Paraliminals to move you towards your goal.. Probably need only one session each A and B.

Sales Leap with the premise that you're going to sell yourself (as a nice guy who could be terrific company and would like to "sell' the opportunity of having someone get to know you.

Talk to Win self confidence booster and covers some more communication skills. Confidence is much easier to have when you know how to do something like how to communicate with someone. How to sell an idea (Sales Leap).

Use Instantaneous Personal Magnetism two or 3 times interspaced between the other suggested Paraliminal think of someone who approaches women (or men for any one else following this )in a way that gets results and that you would like to be able to do. (don't pick a personality that is just not going to be you)

Go out try and make it a goal to say hello, do you know anyone here I feel a bit lost myself or something to get someone else talking. Or you might just lower your goal and just allow yourself to smile at someone when they notice you looking. You work out your goal and set to achieve that.

After your evening out whether you succeeded in having a conversation choking down a hello notice it up as an experience to move beyond next time and listen to the Self-Esteem Supercharger Paraliminal.

Then do the process again for your next goal. And as you move ahead you'll notice that your general self worth and confidence have improved as a by product.

PhotoReading questions you can post on the PhotoReading thread. Funny thing about most courses is that they work most brilliantly when you get to a point where you don't care whether they work or not and because you have no emotion invested in the outcome you're not driving with one foot on the brake you just get on with it and do it.

Alex

RAYMOND Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the information Alex, i will try the other paraliminals and use a more specific goal / purpose for each.

RAYMOND #58363 02/18/07 12:32 AM

My problem is being over weight. I bought The Ideal Weight paraliminal in early December. I called learning strategies to ask how to use the CD. I was told that this works very quickly and after 7 to 8 days I would only need to listen once a week or so. Well, I did lose six pounds listening to the CD, but then I stopped listening every night and listened to both A and B once a week.. The weight just came right back

I called again and got a different coach. She said that my experience was common. people lost the weight as long as they listened daily, but gained if they stopped.

So I am listening to the Ideal Weight CD in the morning and then at night I listen to Perfect Health at night. I look forward to my time with Paul, as I call it, and the weight is coming off! I guess for me it will take longer to change my beliefs about my weight, but until i do, these two paraliminals are working great!

C

RAYMOND #58364 02/24/07 04:18 PM

Things take time. Just listen to the people who have the results and belive that its working.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved