Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Actually, since we are in Period 8, which is represented by the direction South, this is very auspicious. So, a South facing door (even if it isn't your best direction) can be helpful until 2024.

2 things you can do immediately to change things in your home are to place your bed so that the headboard is on your Success wall. I don't know whether this is West for you or whether some other direction is your Success direction since you didn't mention that in your e-mail.

The second thing you can do is turn your desk in your office (whether that's at home or in another building) facing your success direction.

The cautions to these suggestions are that:
1. You don't want to place your bed or desk so that it's in your doorway because of the flow of ch'i coming at you from the door.
2. It's best if you have a solid wall behind your headboard. If you are sleeping under a window make sure it's covered up at night.
3. As with the bed, you want a solid wall to "support" you when you are sitting at your desk. So, make sure there is a wall behind you and not a window or door.
4. If you can't place your bed or desk in these directions, then choose one of your other best directions to place them.

Two other things you can do are:
1. De-clutter. Throw away things you aren't using, that are broken or that you don't want anymore. This allows more of what you DO want to come into your life.

2. Fix or replace anything that's broken -- door knobs, windows, furniture, appliances. Broken items represent broken ch'i.

I hope this is helpful.

Best of luck!

Peak Inside

Quote:

Actually, since we are in Period 8, which is represented by the direction South, this is very auspicious. So, a South facing door (even if it isn't your best direction) can be helpful until 2024.

Where do you get the idea that period 8 is represented by the direction south?

The number 8 is represents the north east (Gen) direction and the element earth. The direction south (Li) is represented by the number 9 and the element fire. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks
Mark

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved