Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline

Last week I attended a retreat sponsored by Eric Pepin and the Higher Balance Institute in Hawai’i at the Kalani Oceanside Retreat. This experience beyond anything I could ever expect to experience in this life and I am sure it will affect me forever.

On Thursday, I woke up before the sun and walked to the shoreline to watch the sunrise. I finally felt like I was over the head cold that had been doggedly pursuing me for the a week. Standing atop 40 foot cliffs, feeling the wind and watching the surf crash, the water spray, and the sky start to lighten was a magical moment. It was a moment I felt in my chest, like it had substance...

After the sun was up, I walked to 7 am meditation in the Blue Room. Eric R, the Higher Balance instructor, told us today our focus would be his purpose. He considers meditation time, the universe’s time, not his time. And that he willing gives this time to the universe, willing to give anything the universe asks... his purpose is to serve the universe. This expression of servitude to a higher power touched an emotional thread in me. I began to cry… and I proceeded to have an intense, emotional, powerful meditation… a calling to find my own purpose, perhaps a similar purpose to Eric R’s.

Then Breakfast, followed by 9 am classes. This was the last day of classes and a friend got me into the popular dimensional portal class. People had been talking about this class all week. We sat through an hour of instruction of how and why.

Then we entered the sweat lodge and got ready. A black cloth was hanging on one wall as a target and sheets were hung on the doors to block most of the light. We started with half a dozen group “ohms” to get our energy in synch, and then we started to work on opening the portal. Midway through the third attempt, I wasn’t seeing very much so I closed my eyes for a minute. As soon as I did, my mind plugged in to this stream of energy/data. Something far outside ordinary reality. My brain interpreted this as a flow of hundreds… no, of thousands of colored cubic molecules in different orbits around larger cubic molecules. I felt this experience intensely. I now have some feeling for what people are talking about when they use words like dimensional consciousness or multi-dimensional consciousness.

Then lunch, followed by an afternoon with Eric Pepin. First Eric lectured for an hour about how he learned to work with energy as a child. After a short break, we all got in our meditation poses for a session that Eric calls “feels like…” Music was playing in the background and Eric chanted a series of verbal images, each sentence beginning with feels like. I can’t really remember what happened during the session, I only became conscious again when Eric said, “That’s it. That’s the End.”

I was stunned by the feeling in my body. I looked at the clock and 40 minutes had passed. I could only remember 2 or 3 minutes. The feeling inside of me was so overwhelming. I couldn’t speak; I could hardly get up and walk to my room. After returning to my room, I laid on my bed so I could focus on and soak up the feeling inside of me. As I paid attention to parts of my body, I realized I was aware of each individual cell. And they were shaking, vibrating with this previously unknown feeling of joy, of expression, of connection to God.

I only had a half hour until I had to come back down for dinner. I still had these intense feelings of connection to everyone and everything around me as I sat down next to a friend at dinner. My friend had just started answering a question from a lady across the table, which was apparently, “What do you believe?” It turns out the lady was an evangelical Christian, a Southern Baptist. Apparently my friends New Age-like beliefs did not fit well with here. She told my friend and I that we were “going to Hell.” Then conversation became quite spirited when the lady said we were doing “the Jim Jones thing” and “no man could make” her “drink the cool-aide.” My friend asked why she had asked about our beliefs. She replied, “I’m interested in what drug dealers do too, but I don’t want to hang out with them.” That pretty much ended the conversation.

I grew up Christian and as I have I have gotten older, my beliefs have changed… evolved. I accept some and reject some of what Christianity teaches. I remember being amused by this conversation as it was taking place. After the lady left, my friend was quite angry… unresolved childhood issues with religion, I imagine. He was visibly showing his anger, swearing…

It was now 7 pm, time to leave and no talking now. Eric told us no talking after 7 pm so our minds would be quiet for that evening’s 7:30 pm guided meditation. As I walked back to the Blue Room, I began shaking with anger. I could not make my mind go quiet. As I walked in the dark, I passed Eric R. I could feel Eric R psychically scan me as he walked past. I have often practiced psychically scanning people, but I have never noticed someone scanning me before. After he passed me, he turned around in the dark and said, “What is up with you?” Eric R has known me for over a year and he later told me, “You just didn’t feel like you.”

I didn’t say anything when Eric R talked to me I just kept walking. But I started thinking… in class the day before, Baard, another Higher Balance instructor, talked about how our thoughts often do not originate with us, but with others; we pick up on them and we think they are our own. I begin thinking I almost never get angry, and certainly not with someone I don’t even know. Aha!!! I was angry because my friend got angry. He was broadcasting this intense emotion; I picked on it and internalized it. I was in a really empathic state of mind from the afternoon session. A huge puzzle piece about how the universe works just fell into place.

I am truly humbled by all of last week. I feel like the universe orchestrated the whole day… the whole week, for me. To motivate me, to advance me, prepare me for what is to come…

My friends,
Coyote

OP Offline

Re-reading my post I never really came out and said what I meant to, so I will now. These experiences were so far beyond anything I had previously experienced, that it was difficult to believe that I was chosen to have them. More specifically, I believe instead of the Universe being the architect of my experiences, Eric Pepin was. I believe the reason they happened at this time was because Eric was there in Hawai'i, working with his energy, infusing the place, moving people to profound experiences. I had this empathic connection to everyone and everything around me because he was there.

I do not believe this has ever been said or debated in a public forum, but I will say it now. I believe Eric Pepin is this incredibly old, incredibly powerful being incarnated as a Human. Powerful beings live here on Earth and they usually fly under the radar. I think the experiences of the 70 or so people that attended in Hawai'i was start of Eric announcing to the world, who and what he is. An enlightened master who is here to teach millions of people, to be here to pull the world back from the brink of disaster, to put things back in balance, to literally evolve the consciousness of the planet.

I have often visited the Higher Balance website and thought about buying their meditation CD course, but never followed thru with the purchase. I would love to hear from anyone that has tried it.

Hello Hobo,

I have been working with the Higher Balance material since January 2006.
Before I came into contact with Higher Balance, I was looking for a system of learing and understanding. Self-development you could say.

I read the first book that they released, The Handbook of the Navigator. It really awnsered a lot of questions for me, and it basicly convinced me to try out the Higher Balance material.

I had never meditated before, and I had been working with Reiki for 1 year. I started meditating once a day, and then twice a day. Collecting energy is one goal of the meditation. After collecting the energy, you can apply the energy in a infinite variety of way’s.

Sure that it was hard for me in the beginning. But the material is good. After 3 months, my sixth sense really started to kick in big time.

Higher Balance also has a lot of modules that explain different techniques to work with the energy. Like Healing, Remote viewing, Manifestation etc.

Why I like Higher Balance? I find their material right to the point. No new age story’s build around it etc. Like Eric Pepin say’s, this information is the Raw version. Meaning that it is exactly the information you need, in the right format.

This works very good for me. If you want to check out some more material, or if you need some more information, check out these sites:

www.hbidynamics.com ( Free audio material to listen to )
www.ownbalance.com ( My personal introduction site to working with Higher Balance material )

I hope this helps If you have any questions, just post them.

For me, the Higher Balance material is very best.

Greetz,

Ronald

OP Offline

I recommend people give it a try. It's made a profound difference in my life. If you are thinking about it but aren't sure, check into the details of the money back guarentee or call and talk to the staff at Higher Balance.

It's taken me farther than I thought possible. I have many fascinating experiences, but most importantly I'm starting to build a personal connection with the Force.

Your friend,
TheCoyote

Sounds to me like Pepin is a really good hypnotist.

That Christian sounds like she already drank her own brand of Kool-Aid.

Dear Coyote,

Eric Pepin is not the author of your experiences - you are, with the help of Universal Energy! I have to agree with Babayada on this, having, as you know, tried Eric Pepins course and book. He is a hypnotist! My personal view is that he seems to brag a lot, his work is full of I and Me,
not really in keeping with someone who frequently proclaims himself as enlightened. In the end I feel he is someone on the Spiritual bandwaggon out to make mega bucks. Does Eric ever give free anything to those who cannot afford his courses? Other enlightened beings do - and LS as a company has regular free phone conferences.

The feelings you ascribe to Eric P can be reached yourself in various ways without the expense of a course in Hawaii ( where the natural beauty of the Islands can give a profound experience anyway).It is NOT Eric who gives you
the experience - it is Universal Energy. If Eric implies it is him, and has you believing it, then I'd say he is fundamentally flawed.

Most of the ideas in Erics book etc. have already been discussed as far back as the 1960's and earlier, the only thing different is the 'White Cells' but that is only a name, the concept is ancient. Erics 'White Cells' however are an exclusive club and do not promote the ideal of Universal Oneness but are in fact extremely devisive, I found the idea offputting and also found that Higher Balance as a company were appalling to deal with.

But horses for courses and if you are happy with what is being offered and feel YOU are truly making progress then more power to you.

I wish you success,
Love and light
Faune

Well, both the cool-aid Christians and the followers of Eric Pipin have one thing in common: they both need a Messiah-image in their lives.

As long as both are motivated to do good for one another, all the better.

Until we evolve beyond the need to label and separate, however, new Messiah-images will always arise.

OP Offline

I just try to truthfully and humbly relate my experiences. And I know most will not believe my experiences but I also know that a few will. And reading about my progress will inspire something deep within themselves to follow their own spiritual journey .

Eric Pepin is not a hypnotist. With Eric's teachings I have transformed who I am in a few short years. I have had a great many experiences outside “normal reality”. Most of these experiences were when I was hundreds or thousands of miles aways from Eric. I have written about a few of these experiences.

Affecting clouds:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...=true#Post54375

Talking black crows:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...=true#Post57450

How my own automated responses affect my consciousness:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...=true#Post57648

Remote Viewing:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...=true#Post57164

Assimilation of people:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...=true#Post56555

Many, many more experiences I have not yet written about:
Assimilation of animals, healing of people and animals, telepathy, the in-between and connecting to the frequency of trees.

And with all of these experiences I become more humble and more in awe of the beauty of the Universe. I become more a person without my own personal agenda, but a servant of something greater than myself. I become closer to true servitude to God.

And with everything I have known the last few years, my week in Hawaii with Eric was better than every other great day of my life put together times ten.

In the past I worried that writing about experiences would might people the wrong impression. I now realize it does not matter why someone starts their own spiritual journey; for power, for love, etc. Only that they start.

Your friend,
TheCoyote

Hi Coyote,

Eric IS a Hypnotist - he says so himself - at the start of his Dreamscape CD.

I am glad that you feel you are getting a lot from Eric's teachings but as I said I found his ideas to be devisive (the White cells- his followers, are the future and the Red cells - rest of humanity have no chance ) not at all what I expect from a fully enlightened being. He sounds too much like a leader of a sect or religion.

Quote from the Tao Te Ching

"He who defines himself can't know who he really is"

Love and light
Faune

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved