Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

i have divided my floor plans into the 9 sections and have located the different stars in accordance with the direction of my front door.

a few rooms fall into more than one section - hence being influenced and affected by more than 1 star.

what are the principles that would influence which of the 2 or 3 stars in the room is dominant?
would it be the star with with the larger section contribution to the room or otherwise?

Also what if the 2 or more stars in a room have conflicting effects - how does one know what the resultant effects would be?

aloha

walkingghost

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Walkingghost,

You are activating or curing the Time Feng Shui stars the direction/area of your home, not on a room to room basis. So if the you have two rooms that fall in a certian direction of your home, you only need to activate/cure that area once.

Now if your master bedroom lies in two "stars," idealy you'll want your head in the "better" area of the room when sleeping, if possible.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved