Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thanks for the reply Debra,

I didn't mean to imply Marie's system was Black Hat, I know that it's not. I was just refering to the popularity of that system with what lots of people think of as Feng Shui in the West from such books as "Move your Stuff, Change Your life." Everyone I've come across who has a casual knowledge of Feng Shui asks about their relationship or money corner and have no idea a compass is used, or that best personal directions exist, in Classical systems of Feng Shui.

I think you're right that Marie has added techniques outside of other Feng Shui traditions that make it her specific form. I'd rather not comment more than that about New Age Feng Shui vs Classical Feng Shui, other than people who are considering purchasing the course should be aware of that debate. Some say a Laughing Buddha will help cure a negative star, others say it has no relevance (nor would any other item because they don't effect qi energy).

Debra, is it possible to answer the empty line question for me? It is kind of bothering me that I seem to be right on the cusp of North 1 and North 2, and what effect that might be having. I get a compass direction of 352 to 353 degrees, right in the empty line area. I believe that some mountains are worse than other's for this.

Thank you.

Learning Strategies Corporation
Learning Strategies Corporation

Yes, of course, I can talk about the Empty Lines. As she says in the course, when your house is on an Empty Line (or you face one at your desk or you sleep towards one) you can feel a lack of focus and there can be a lack of energy towards manifesting your goals and desires. Basically, you're stuck in a kind of emptiness, hence the name. I'm not sure about some mountains being worse than others for Empty Lines but I do know definitely that each compass degree has a meaning and some are worse than others.

It is best to fix your home or yourself on another compass degree. If you can tilt your desk or bed that would be a fix. If not, or for a door, the fix is done with hexagrams. Marie will be teaching exactly how to do just this here in Minneapolis on April 27th at the bonus one-day event for Diamond Level clients (as well as fixes for Temple Lines and uses for other powerful hexagrams). If you cannot attend, a consultant at Learning Strategies can work with you to create a custom Hexagram for you for $48.

Best,

Debra

Hi Debra,

Thank you for your input. It does clarify a few things. I would like to ask why you didn't go with Lillian Too? She is the most famous right now.

Levitateme - I seriously can't stand Bruce Springstein. I dislike Bowie also. (sorry) Springstein is a guy thing...but then one of my favorite groups is Zepplin. I also like U2, it's a Celtic thing on my father's side.. I'm a Doors fan too...and Def Leppard, and Boston...girly bands..:) I also like smooth jazz, classical and the 3 Tenors and New Age music..Pop ...Gee I wonder what that makes me?

MD might have a point about types of music and such. I've read that Mozart's(my favorite composer) music actually raises IQ's. A mother who's son was autistic subjected him to 2 hours a day of Mozart symphonies and her son came out of his autism...completely. Scientists still can't figure out how his music is able to raise the IQ or how it helped the child...unless I missed a publication..

Last edited by Mayflowers; 04/17/07 11:44 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

If you haven't already done so, consider looking at the work of Dr. Emoto at www.hado.net in regards to music, word, intention and water.

Much Love, Shawn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved