Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#5917 05/07/03 06:15 PM
Hoss Offline OP
OP Offline

I noticed that too. Would once or twice a day be too much? If it is, could the brain be overwhelmed by using it too much?

#5918 05/07/03 07:29 PM

No, your brain can handle it. Listen as often as you like, just make sure to give yourself at least 20 minutes between listenings. Then get on with your life. And that's the great thing about Paraliminals, you can listen to a tape in 15-20 minutes and then go on with things and notice the results. Unlike some other tapes or Subliminals, it's really not necessary to listen over and over each day.

[This message has been edited by Sandy Millies (edited May 07, 2003).]

#5919 05/08/03 08:46 AM
Hoss Offline OP
OP Offline

It would take more time to change complex behavior and emotions though, wouldn't it? I have always struggled with social anxiety and I was trying to use the tape to become more confident. Since I have suffered a lot with this, wouldn't I need to use the tape at least once a day for a while?

#5920 05/08/03 11:28 AM
Administrator
Administrator

I think the self Esteem Supercharger would work for that too.

Sure you can use it everyday, try and keep your goal consistant. Its tempting to 'improve' it with each listening rather than staying focused on the outcome you really desire. Time for a break when it seems frustrating to listen to. Then I'd be inclined to leave it for a day or to see what happens. I've noticed that the biggest impact or noticable changes happen after I stop and bgive it a rest for a while.

Week before last I listened to the Prosperity paraliminal once a day for 3 or 4 days. Afterwards small amounts of cash came my way. A well as a $10 Powerball win, $40 Lotto win, small wins on the pokies. I sold my computer and the Aussie dollar improved so the exchange rate means my order costed me less and so the Aussie Government is going to charge me less duty and tax. To top that I've been accepted into a course 6 weeks full time. Class sizes are limited and I only managed to put my application in on Monday.

The thing is the paraliminals work though not necessarily in the way we conscious conceive it. Pay attention to what happens day to day, small thing can be happening to test your ability to adapt/accept the changes you want to draw to yourself.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited May 08, 2003).]

#5921 05/08/03 01:20 PM

Thanks for the reply Alex and Sandy

Its good to have experts here give us newbies advice,or else it would be difficult for us to improve.

I have purchase the Personal Magnetism also,but comes with no specific instructions for the listening period,maybe Alex or Sandy can provide some advice for me?

#5922 05/08/03 01:44 PM
Administrator
Administrator

You could approach the Personal Magnetism tape a couple of ways. The evening before you have an important meeting or interview listen the to the tape then.

You could listen to it for 3 days and see what happens then give it another couple of days and see again. You could also listen to it for a week and then leave it for a week to see your results and then use it again as you feel necessary.

The beauty of the paraliminals you can use them how your intuition tells you. If you are about to listen to the tape and sense a strong no go with that. One listening can be all that is required and additional listening may just be using your time that you can better spend on something else. I find it best to be flexible. After a week I find it best to take a break from any particular paraliminal.

Alex

#5923 05/09/03 03:20 AM

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply. Hope to see the tapes work wonders for me. Will let u know the result .

Mage

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved