Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

So far there was no respond to my challenge for you Image Streamers to do the test. http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm
The test for Exceptional Intelligence. When you finish the test, there will be a table in which the top scorers are named. Since most of you Image Stream consistently i would urge you to try at least to do this test and provide me the feed-back. I am not debating about intellectual testing's validity, however i am merely curious to what scores you achieved. Also, if you made it into the high score lists, could you post a message to tell me your score, and initials? Thanks. The test is untimed, and i hope you guys consider taking this test. Thank you.

hi,
in the ultimate iq test i scored 146. i just started IS and PR. I feel this can be increased by regularly solving puzzles everyday more than anything else.
mads

seems i didnt do the test that u wanted. i am sorry for the wrong reply. i did the first one on that list.
mads

abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

No problem, but thanks alot of partipating, i was just curious about ISing. Thanks for the post. If you could, please come back after a month of consistent ISing, and tell me the results! Best of Luck!

hi,
like u said this will b a good chance to actually see if IS works. i am curious myself on whether it actually works. i will try some more iq tests and see if there is any gain after consistent practice. how much did u make on the test? did u improve after IS?
mads

[This message has been edited by mads (edited November 25, 2002).]

abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

Mads, actually i haven't got Einstien Factor, i read it off a library and i was curious to find out more. So i ended up looking at this site and i just wanted to hear people's testimonals on the program. If its true, ill buy it!

DELETED BECOZ IT STARTED AN UNNECESSARY DEBATE.

[This message has been edited by mads (edited November 30, 2002).]

abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

So far its been a dialogue, but thanks for you responses mads, i hope to hear some others soon.

IMHO, it's a bad idea because it casts doubt. An IQ test gives feedback that's concrete, yet inaccurate. Perhaps a better test would be to draw something to the best of your ability, image stream for 10 minutes, and then draw something else. If the second drawing is better, you know IS works. If it's not better, it's probably at least as good and you can shrug it off--that's what NOPS is all about. If you think that test is too right-brained, make another one up, like translating a foreign language before and after IS...who knows.

DELETD BECOZ MADS IS STUPID

[This message has been edited by mads (edited November 30, 2002).]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved