Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by mads:
so if no one in this forum is able to solve the questions it goes to say that either IS and PR (dont know abt PR) dont work, or the amount of work that we have invested in IS and PR is just not enough. somone also remarked that he would take the challenge only if money was involved. THERE IS A $500 REWARD IF U WIN.
mads

quote:
Originally by AlexK posted October 09, 2002 02:18 AM
Pay me and I might consider it. Meanwhile I'll keep using this skill and other skills that I am developing for better things to do than IQ test.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000062.html

"THERE IS A $500 REWARD IF U WIN." Hardee hahahah!

While you are busy improving your "so called IQ" (should be called Ego quotient) I've been using the tools provided by LSC to make some major changes in my life.

I personally feel "action speaks louder than words" and fail to be impressed by people who tout their so called IQ. As if wasting time taking numerous IQ test is really an intelligent thing to do. The time you waste on doing IQ test over and over 'intelligent' people spend on worthwhile project that serve humanity and learning.

You'll have to excuse me now while this Profoundly deaf intelligent being, spends the afternoon with the kids. I expect myself to be suckered into buying an ice cream, afterall they can hear the ice cream van 30 minutes away. Intelligence to me is to enjoy the now.

I've got nothing to prove to anyone and stand by my previous statement "I wouldn't know what my IQ was and I don't care what it is now". Having a higher IQ score won't change anything. It's how I use the resources I have, that makes the difference. I am that I am.

carpe diem
Alex

ABC

Everyone takes GC for their own reasons, so let me get this straight. You have NOT taken the course, but are challenging others who have, to takeTHEIR TIME to take the tests for your ??? benefit. In what way will that benefit you or more to the point us?

You are the only one who can determine what you will lose out on if you dont take GC. THE COURSE HAS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!
If it doesn't help get your money back!

Even if it helps someone else accomplish their goals, which, since no one, or few, answered your "challenge" probably means that increasing their IQ isn't one of their goals, doesn't mean GC will help you. It may not, having a course "help" you is a matter of choice and follow through.

i dont know y everyone is getting so worked up????????if u want to prove to others that IS works prove it. if u feel it works for u n are happy thats grt 2. so y get worked up because i was asking for some results. anyways just HUMOR ME!!!!!!!!! take it and let the results do the talking. also pls look at my posts. i have used the word "WE", not "YOU". i was never challening anyone. but the tone of replies shows that somehow ur egoes werent able to handle the challenge. u didnt smile to urself and say "MADS WILL LEARN IN DUE COURSE" and shrug it off.
i dont want to comment on this anymore. those who wish to take it and feel happy taking it pls do so. those who are happy feeling they are achievers already- thats good 2.
i am sorry if the discussion didnt work properly. and ABC123 i havent solved any of the puzzles. will let u know when i do so.
mads

Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by mads:
i dont know y everyone is getting so worked up????????if u want to prove to others that IS works prove it. if u feel it works for u n are happy thats grt 2. so y get worked up because i was asking for some results. anyways just HUMOR ME!!!!!!!!! take it and let the results do the talking. also pls look at my posts. i have used the word "WE", not "YOU". i was never challening anyone. but the tone of replies shows that somehow ur egoes werent able to handle the challenge. u didnt smile to urself and say "MADS WILL LEARN IN DUE COURSE" and shrug it off.
i dont want to comment on this anymore. those who wish to take it and feel happy taking it pls do so. those who are happy feeling they are achievers already- thats good 2.
i am sorry if the discussion didnt work properly. and ABC123 i havent solved any of the puzzles. will let u know when i do so.
mads

You delete the post and then deny you challenged anyone personally? That says a lot.

quote:
anyways just HUMOR ME!!!!!!!!! take it and let the results do the talking. also pls look at my posts.
... which you deleted!

BTW deleting your post of 29, 2002 02:16 PM was pretty pointless ---

quote:
DELETD BECOZ MADS IS STUPID
[This message has been edited by mads (edited November 30, 2002).

it says a lot though...

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited November 30, 2002).]

OK let's be nice now. We all want GC to work, and some ppl have different ways of seeing results.

Is Mads and abc the same person?

I directed my reply to abc, note ABC at the top, because it appears his "challenge" won't benefit him in any way. The only way he can prove it works is on himself and with a momey back guarantee he isn't taking any risks.

I was surprised to get an upset reply from mads if they aren't the same person.

i am extremely sorry carol. abc and i are different persons. i did not see the abc written in ur reply. only now did i realise that. i am really sorry.
sincerely
mads

I may only be 14, so possibly, some will probably say to me the question: who am I to talk?

However, I agree with AlexK. Maybe many believe that intelligence, creativity, and wisdom are seperated, and that all may be true. Personally I believed they are linked, and this is why you should not be able to make any kind of test to determine intelligence, without taking into mind several other factors.

I remember in elementary I took 4 or 5 different tests during my 4th and 5th grade year, because I was part of the to 15% in the school, and its small history as far as grades, academics, and even creative talent go. They gave me several tests to see what I 'knew' and despite the fact that the teachers pleaded with the advanced 'gifted & talented' programs, I was not accepted, after failing their 'advanced' tests and not going by what was expected of my 'creative pattern of thinking.'

Whatever happened to those kids who WERE in that gifted and talented program? They eventually dropped out of it, went back to normal schooling, and have not done anything since. In fact, many of them have, according to the others' word - not even touched base with the promise of something 'gifted and talented' on the horizon in creative or intellectual thought/work.

I continue in my many projects for fun, and so far have been complimented by the few I've shown my talents to in the past few years. They've questioned time and time again whether or not I was 14. (And at times, whenever I was younger than that!) I'm now on my way to writing a book, which according to whoever has read it - is well on its way to being published, and my further work being evolved into best selling material by the time I'm 20.

The elementary teachers were shocked when I didn't pass and get accepted by their tests and into their program, and they even told me that I was more 'gifted' that many of the kids they had seen in these programs.

Now, I might not be an Einstein, but I'm a master of my own universe, and in doing so:just could evolve into another Einstein. Hell, I'd bet millions just to say that there's tons of Einsteins out there who never got famous.

-youngprer

Hey, I applaud you youngprer!

I'd like to see more of this attitude in the young people I meet.

You kick ass and feel free to write anytime, your input can be fresher than you think.

Keep at it, you're doing great!

Alex

Well, as I've said before on the PhotoReading forum, I'm very within myself, and rarely talk to the other kids at school. (Considering, it's amazing how many people I know, and how many friends I have.)

I believe anyone and everyone should have a positive attitude about learning, and exploring your self, in any way shape or form. I don't really think it matters if Image Streaming increases intelligence or not. What are you going to do with working forever on an IQ rating? Nothing. It's a waste of time, just as AlexK said.

I wish I could see an attitude like mine in a lot of kids my age, too, but whenever, or if ever I reveal myself to anyone they either start cussing me out, find something to make fun of me for, or just plain start picking on me. Probably because of jealousy. Of course, now whenever I do speak lately, they're glad to hear it. While they've turned 15, and are trying to be 15, I'm well on my way to being 25, as most say.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved