Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#59247 04/01/07 05:21 PM
Jeanne Offline OP
OP Offline

Like some others here, I'd watched The Secret when it first came out, and quite frankly, I was unimpressed. It was mostly material I'd read, or been taught, before, so I greeted it with a big yawn.

Then, yesterday, I gave it a second look, using the "expanded" version (not the same as the one I first saw, although much of it was the same or similar). It was a lazy afternoon, and my favorite home decorating shows were either all reruns, or not particularly to my taste--so I popped this DVD into the player and watched. I had a good time with it. The cats all paid me a visit, and in between scenes I admired the sun through the new spring leaves, and just enjoyed the whole afternoon. Even so, I'd been going through a lot of "sure, buts" and questioning of what I'd just seen. I was kind of saying, alright, so prove it.

Now, as many of you know, I live in an isolated area. The nearest neighbor is over a mile away; even the mail box is a half mile away. So what happened next is really kind of magical.

After putting the DVD back in its box, I decided to take a little walk and see how the recent rains had affected our ponds. I hadn't walked far when I saw something bright red. I couldn't imagine what it could be. Too large for a flower (especially this time of year), too red to be a ball, hmmm.

When I got to it, it was a big red balloon, with a long, pretty blue ribbon tied to it, with a simple, but pretty bow. Out here in the middle of nowhere, with no wind--still inflated, so it couldn't have been here long.

A bit of synchronicity, no doubt, to appear where it did and when it did. Magical, nonetheless. What is taught in that little DVD does work, and it works very well indeed.

**edited to correct spelling error

Last edited by Jeanne; 04/02/07 02:52 PM.

Nice, Jeane, very nice!

vitaman

I myself have just finished watching this interesting movie! I would like to know what anyone has done to get themselves into the 'state' in which then they ask for something and receive it? There are many things in my life that I would love to change and I want to know how should I go about doing it? What do you do to get yourself to become in sync within the universe so you may receive? Do you paint? play music? exercise? watch the ocean? dance? sing? I would like some tips towards using this unique movie! Any and all suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks in advanced!

I was just thinking about what I said earlier regarding the 'state' in which you become in sync with the universe. Does anyone know maybe the brainwave associated within becoming in sync with the universe? Or maybe the hz? If someone finds out exactly what is the best possible brainwave associated with it then people could use something called brainwave entrainment! Basically you could force the state immediately through the use of particular tones or sounds generated. This means that you could with a little practice..get something you wanted a lot faster!! PLEASE!! Lets try to figure this out!!

Richard$- the only way I know to get there is Gratitude. Lots and lots of gratitude.

vitaman

gratitude..well isnt gratitude simply an emotion that is created with your brain. If gratitude has a frequency that can be measured I could create a simple session that stimulates emotions associated with the emotion gratitude. Man..I really want an EEG so I can really know what the brain operates at when gratitude is involved.

Hello RichardS! I am so happy for you that you got a chance to get acquintated with this wonderful DVD called The Secret. As you know by now, the Secret is the Law of Attraction - which is no secret really - but there is a Secret to always live in the circle of attraction which, in my opinion, The Secret DVD failed to mentioned - and which I learned from other teachers subsequently and am sharing with you, hoping that you will pass the knowledge onto someone else. This is definitely one of the steps "pay it forward!"

Your question
Quote:

Does anyone know maybe the brainwave associated within becoming in sync with the universe? Or maybe the hz? If someone finds out exactly what is the best possible brainwave associated with it then people could use something called brainwave entrainment!

Yes I know! I got it, I have it, I listen to it every single day and night (although I don't have to). That secret is THE SECRET OF UNIVERSAL MIND from Brain Sync - it is inspired to Uelle S. Anderson's book THREE MAGIC WORDS - now you tell me what those three magic words are? You got it! Law of Attraction! Although, others will tell you their own interpretation of Three Magic Words, and since I have not read the book and have relied 100% on Kelly Howell's (Brain Sync) excerpts of U.S. Andersen's book, I deduced that those three magic words are LAW.OF.ATTRACTION!

How do you get into the "state"? Here is what I am doing and although I have not manifested anything tangible, I have noticed people and things around me seem different - like more caring, loving, accepting and ALLOWING! Just last night, I was thinking how I also have so much more confidence in myself - where before, I would always second guess myself thanks to the labels people would attach to me "She is weird" "She is whacko" "she doesn't know what she is doing" "who is she *snigger*" "she is a biatch" "how can anyone tolerate her" and on and on and on ... and on and on! It came to a point where I was believing everything they were saying to me as true - I was changing myself to be - what they perceived of me and then one day, a friend gave me tapes of Brain Sync and Learning Strategies and voila - I love myself and people around me, at least like me more than they used to if nothing else!

I am sad to say, that since I got a hold of The Secret -Universal Mind from Brain Sync, I stopped using ALL other the tapes - including Learning Strategies - this because I wanted to be 100% sure which ones work on me and how long the effect would last.

Last December, around Christmas, I was ready to 'run away from life' because of work situation - I found 100% support from this forum with genuinely caring people (sad to say, they are better than my counsellor/therapist). So stay in touch with some great people at this forum to stay in state!

So anyway ... what do you need to do to get into the "state"? I don't know your situation so am only listing what I did and do every day to stay in the state. Pick and choose, that, which is appropriate for you but please - step #1 to 5 are NON NEGOTIABLE! You MUST do them if you want to succeed!

1. Make a decision you ARE going to change your life ONCE AND FOR ALL!

2. Promise yourself NO MORE LIES! There are billions out there who would be happy to lie to you about who you REALLY are - so why are you teaming up with losers like that? Don't lie to yourself. Stay 100% loyal and honest and do everything you need to, to keep your promises to yourself.

3. BE GRATEFUL! See the good, even in the bad, and state gratitude! Thank you God, Thank you Universe for sending these (label experts) people into my life - because of them, I am a stronger, smarter, wiser and a happier person today!

4. Meditate! Even if it is 5 minutes to start with (if you are like me and can't sit still. After a while, it gets better). Tapes from Brain Sync will HELP you meditate at first but promise yourself to slowly and gradually meditate in total silence.

5. GIVE to RECEIVE! This is where my system of PAY IT FORWARD comes in. Whether it is knowledge, a compassionate smile, a caring look, a shoulder for someone to cry on or money to charity - you MUST give to receive. What goes around, comes around so make sure your output is positive and the input will be too! Like attracts like - so if you give someone a gift of your wisdom, someone wiser (as in more successful) than you will return the same in kind!

Of course there are other things too - sadly, the vision board, which I was so excited about, does not make to my top 5 list - however it does make it as #6. Create a vision board as mentioned in the DVD. Be sure not to be GREEDY and put only that, that YOU want - go to YouTube and watch Danny A's vision - that should give you an idea - he is totally in it to be financially abundant but the main ingredient in his video, you will see, is that he wants to do FOR THE WORLD, FOR HIS FAMILY and IN FAITH and RELIGION.

I stay in state 12 hours a day by listening to Abraham's audio books. Ask and It is GIven. The Art of Allowing. Read Wallace Wattles Science of Getting Rich book which started it all - although now I forget who started it all - was it Napoleon Hill with his Think and Grow Rich or Wallace Wattles with Science of Getting Rich - either way, experience both books. Napoleon Hill has his book in audio format - you might want to listen in car on your way to and from work.

If you have access to the Internet always (as in no dial up) then visit You Tube and search Michael Losier - he is another one of the great gurus of LOA - I prefer him over Bob Proctor and Lisa Nichols (don't ask me why, I don't know!).

My favourite teachers in order
1. Abraham through Esther Hicks
2. Michael Beckwith (listen to his INCREASING LIFE video at you tube)
3. Joel Osteen (just so you know, I am not a Christian by faith!)
4. Anthony Robbins - He got me started in LOA although I did not know it
5. Kelly Howell, Brain Sync - her tapes have turned out to be, for me, more precious than any treasure out there!

It's a 24/7 committment. Even when in sleep, you have to promise to resonate in sync with your dreams, wants, desire and goals. Kelly Howell helps you there by whispering the LOA in your ears while you sleep!

Good luck!

Last edited by decision2change; 04/07/07 02:22 PM.

Quote:

well isnt gratitude simply an emotion that is created with your brain

Well, actually, no gratitude isn't SIMPLY an emotion created with the brain. I think gratitude begins with a mental recognition of a degree of happiness within someone, but sometimes/probably most of the time you have to EMOTIONALLY push yourself toward that recognition first.

For instance, one of the best ways to get yourself out of the "Oh dear, how sad/deprived I am" situations, is to start searching for things happening in your life that have had value for you. Depending then on the "feeling good" emotion you derive from that value, you then raise your own vibration at the FEELING level. This FEELING then evolves into a stronger EMOTION called gratitude. Feeling is the inside job - gratitude is when feelings burst through the surface into outer expression.

The brain is involved to the extent of being able to bring forward the memories of things that have made you feel good, but it's the EMOTIONS themselves that move you into gratitude.

As to measuring this, unless you plan to hook yourself up 24/7/365 to an EEG, it's unlikely you'd have the ability to measure and get the "exact" brainwave - besides gratitude is not so much "quantitative" as "qualitative" - and the "output" then will be variable depending on just how much emotion is directed toward something. Even within yourself, you can probably see that sometimes certain things will affect you more at certain times, then at other times. There are so many variables that go into this, that it is highly unlikely that you would ever have two exactly the same episodes of gratitude. Therefore, very little chance that you'd get an identical reading. In order to truly know that a certain frequency is "gratitude", you'd have to achieve that identical frequency more than once, and probably many times, to identify it as THE correct frequency. And it would be different for everyone.

At least that's how I see it.

Cheers!
Unis

Jeanne Offline OP
OP Offline

Quote:

I was just thinking about what I said earlier regarding the 'state' in which you become in sync with the universe. Does anyone know maybe the brainwave associated within becoming in sync with the universe? Or maybe the hz? If someone finds out exactly what is the best possible brainwave associated with it then people could use something called brainwave entrainment! Basically you could force the state immediately through the use of particular tones or sounds generated. This means that you could with a little practice..get something you wanted a lot faster!! PLEASE!! Lets try to figure this out!!

You could use various means (tapes, light/sound machines, etc.) to reach a certain brain wave state, but remember, the key to all of this is your own thoughts. And, if you watch the DVD closely, you'll see that emotion is also involved. Hard to manifest anything if you don't feel a sort of passion or emotional desire for whatever it is.

I also have Decision2Change's favorite by Kelly Howell, but I am not as fond of it as D2C is. I really don't like sleep learning things--I can't sleep with something in my ears! But that's me, and perhaps you can try it--it might do the trick for you.

EEGs and frequencies- my intelect is delighted with that, but some things belong to the feeling realm.

You are making it all too complicated, IMHO. The only thing that gets those high frequencies is gratitude- and the way to get that is the simple act of being grateful! Simple, yes, and it may take some effort to get into the habit.

I tried Kelly's recording. The content is sound, but I was not falling asleep with it after a few nights, so I stopped.

Another part of the formula, for me, anyways, is when my wants/wishes are in alignment witht he universe...then there is syncronicity. So when I am not totaly selfish for example, and when my wants are ecological to put it in NLP terms. When that is not so, I bump into life alot, or it bumps into me. There is a spiritual rudder at work, letting me know when I am in tune or not.

vitaman

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved