Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Point taken. As well, it's not a complete analysis - however, figuring out your day-master and observing what elements are and are not present in your chart is helpful to understanding where you're at. Then again, I'm a big believer in DIY. Will you be expert or able to make predictions? No, you will not. However, since you are reflecting on yourself, obvious patterns do emerge.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha jennyherbs,

Good questions and opportunities for learning on all sides with this one.

Quote:

We are looking at buying a home that is NW 2. However the front door is set back (west area is 'missing') and falls in the disaster star center area. Our plan is to build a porch/entryway and so move the front door into the NW area which has relationship/collaboration star and abundance star.
Is there anything we can do before we move in to improve the feng shui and help along a smooth purchase and transition.

Front Door
Building an enclosed porch to bring out the front door could bring it out of the center and into a pretty good location for your period 8 house.

Check out where the master bedroom lands in your Time Feng Shui chart, as well as other locations. Rememeber that you may not find a a home with perfect feng shui, but having a front door under a good star, facing a good direction, and having a good star in you master bedroom is a very good start. Marie also talks more about what to look for in buying a home in the Volume 1, Issue 2, Space Feng Shui Newsletter CD

Before Moving In
Do the tubes of light meditation with your self and include the house. Add the card of the realtor and a picture of the house in your success direction.

On the pre-move in
Take the house through the clearing exercises in Forgiveness Facet of Level One.

Painting (as you brought up somewhere later in this thread)
Check out the "Painting with Space Feng Shui to Attract Abundance" section in your Space Feng Shui Newsleter Vol. 2, Issue 1.

Aloha Levetateme,
A couple things of clarification:

The Dowsing class this weekend is a pre-requisit to Marie's consultant certification, as is her advance Diamond Feng Shui class which gets more into the background of the moving "flying stars." Marie has more in depth work available for those looking for it.

Sarcasm is a very distant cousin to humor.

Teaching a person to fish is more helpful in the long run than handing them a fish...unless the person is malnurished and needs the fish right now to survive. Keeping it as simple as possible and no simpler is a good starting point. Similar to Coach Wooden teaching his UCLA basketball players how to tie their shoes, build from the fundamentals.

There are quite a few systems of Feng Shui in (and out of) exsitance. Suggesting another system's mothod of dong something because one doesn't understand the rational behind Marie's system's perspective, only muddies up the water.

Much Love, Shawn

My questions on the colors was more about clothes not so much painting my house. But as far as coloring anything whether it be clothes or a house or rooms, that goes I wanted to know if I could use both small metal and fire colors?? That was the question.

Also, have I received the Space Feng Shui Newsleter Vol. 2, Issue 1.
with my Diamond Gold course? I do not recall it.

Last edited by Mayflowers; 05/04/07 07:54 PM.
OP Offline

Thank you Shawn.
The master bedroom would have an illness star on it (E) However, when I do the pie chart type divisions on it the bed would fall in the NE I think which has no star.
The front door faces a good direction for both of us (we are both KUA#7) and door faces NW.
I remember MD saying something about houses that have problem stars on teh front door can have problems in even buying them. We seem to be having that. Part of it is that we are offering a low price (in a very slow, buyers market) and the sellers are not ready to move on their price.
Is there something we can do in our current house to move things along. There seem to be several areas of my life that I would like to have progress a little faster - including this one.
Thank You,
Jenny

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jennyherbs,

Check out "Selling a house" special feature on the Energy Facets DVD.

My appologies Mayflowers, I looked up Jenny's info and she recieved the Space Feng Shui Newsleter Vol. 2, Issue 1. It looks like you purchaced your course right after that newsletter went out, so Your subscription would have started with the next issue.

As for colors for clothing, Marie suggest using you fortune element/color and the element that strengthens it in your wardrobe.

Much Love, Shawn

Thanks Shawn. If I'm small metal, would I use metal colors in the home or can I mix my fortune colors that are fire, with the metal colors? In level one Marie says my fortune colors are "enhanced" by green and brown so are you referring to green and brown as colors that "strengthens"?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Quote:

If I'm small metal, would I use metal colors in the home or can I mix my fortune colors that are fire, with the metal colors?

Marie doesn't integrate your regular element (the metal), but your fortune element color and it's enhancing element color. Look at your fortune element as an accent color in your bedroom. You can look at the space feng shui for each area (and time feng shui cures if you have Level Three), as to what main colors to enphasize in the room falling into each sector.

Remember that ballance is important. Just because the room is in the south (fire), doesn't mean there should just be fire colors and no water colors.

Quote:

In level one Marie says my fortune colors are "enhanced" by green and brown so are you referring to green and brown as colors that "strengthens"?

Exactly.

Thanks Shawn. I just read in the level one that one should use their fortune colors in decorating the home...on page 51

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved