Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blanca Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone!
This is both a feng shui and a dowsing question. I'm sleeping in my Loss/Theft direction BUT I have a positive vortex right under my bed which I will enhance with a copper ring and a crystal. Would you agree that it would be wise to stay sleeping over this vortex even though it's not a good direction?

Hello Blanca

Hope you had a good flight back.

I have just checked my notes and Marie said that positive vortexes are not so good to sleep on as they are too yang. If you remember, she said she sought them out on Mont Blanc when she wanted to sleep less and meditate more. If I were you, I would move if possible.

I have 3 negative vortexes in my bedroom either side of the bed. They have now been cured and as I cannot move my bed I am a little concerned about sleeping in all this yang energy. I am hoping that, given time, my sleep will improve and I will wake up rested in the mornings.

Best regards

Lillian

Blanca Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Lillian!
You're right, after going through my notes I remembered what Marie said. I will experiment with the bed placement and see what happens :-) I sleep very well however but who knows, maybe I'll start sleeping fantastic!

I had quite an adventure going back. Got stranded in Amsterdam and ended up in a hotel, which I dowsed of course. After putting out the cures, a big cockroach came strolling down the wall. That was both interesting and disgusting at the same time...

Hello Blanca!

The airline obviously didn't choose the best hotel in the area!

Do you need any hexagrams for your house or work? As my business prints on plastic credit card style cards such as ID cards, loyalty cards etc, I have decided to produce hexagram cards and sell them on eBay. I may even produce some luggage tags with hexagrams on.

In the process I have also made PDF copies of all the hexagrams Marie gave us, so if you need some I would be more than happy to email them to you. All you have to do is email me with your email address.

Best regards

Lillian

P.S. I am happy to do the same for anyone else who attended the hexagram seminar. Just email me with the numbers of the ones you need.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Quote:

This is both a feng shui and a dowsing question. I'm sleeping in my Loss/Theft direction BUT I have a positive vortex right under my bed which I will enhance with a copper ring and a crystal. Would you agree that it would be wise to stay sleeping over this vortex even though it's not a good direction?

Sleep in a good direction. Having the positive vortex in the room can be a bonus, but don't shift your bed onto it and from one of your best directions. See how your sleep goes. If well, great. If not well, see how it works without the vortex activated.

The main thing is to not have your head in the area of vortex center (where the two lines cross).

Much Love, Shawn

Regarding sleeping over/in positive vortexes, I'm a little confused about the copper rings. I thought Marie had said you could put it under your bed and/or at the head-board of the bed to create a good sleeping environment for you... hmmm

Can anyone help me clear this one up? I've put the copper ring at the base of the bed and so essentially my entire body is in a positive vortex when I am sleeping. I have put it at my feet end so it is not directly at my head first as I did experience some difficulty sleeping through the night when I did put it at my head. Now it is at my feet end, but with the discussion you all are having regarding not sleeping in the positive vortex, I am not sure I heard Marie correctly anymore regarding using the copper ring pertaining to the bed and sleeping.

Please inform if you can.

Thank you,

God Bless,

Chris

Hi, Chris,

You remembered correctly. Marie said that she sleeps with a copper ring behind her head when she travels. She said if you put them under your bed you want enough of them to go from the top of your head down to your feet. If you're using the large rings you probably need 3 or 4 of them.

I don't know whether the effect of the ring is the same if you sleep with it down at the foot of your bed as opposed to up by your head.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved