Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,

I see the forum is being used a lot now by all. I think it's the best place to share info/questions. But I will be sending out a general e-mail to all who put down their address for a mailing list asap.

I must appologize to all who put down their e-mail for a mailing list. Pretty much right after my return home, an opportunity arose to get a new house. It has all happened so fast and am already now in my new place and everything is good. However, I have "misplaced" the e-mail list in the moving process. It is packed up somewhere and I know it will turn up once I get to unpacking (which I am planning on working on this weekend as we have a long weekend (Victoria Day) here in Canada). Between my different jobs and the move, I've let a few priorities slip...

I hope all are well, and we'll talk soon,

Chris
Toronto Canada

OP Offline

Oh, I see said the blind man. As I'm new to the forum here, I thought there were already hundreds of posts written, but now I know... There have been tons of views of the posts, but not a lot of writing on all the posts.

In any event, I think this forum is great for all, and the e-mail list for those who wrote down their info will be along soon.

Chris

You can always Dowse for the list.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved