Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
cooknet Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all, I'm new to this board, and read some posts here about using holosync, so I thought it might be a good place to ask advice. I messed around with BW Gen some time ago, and found it useful, but kinda didn't trust what was being done to me, who knows who is creating the beats and uploading them!
Recently, I received Centerpoint's free demo (which I thought was kinda short) and thought it might be worthwhile trying it out, but right now I'm a bit financially strapped, so I put it out of my mind until the other day when I stumbled across it on a bittorent client search, so I downloaded it.
I"m not one for being dishonest, and I promise I plan on purchasing it as soon as I'm able to afford it, but wanted to get started on it in the meantime. I beleive what comes around goes around in this world and people who try to scam will get theirs in the end!
There are instructions there, but they are for the Awakening levels 1 through 4, not the "Awakening Prologue".
So my question is about getting started, I don't have any instructions for the awakening prologue, so I was wondering the proceedure for using it. There is the dive, and the immersion.
Do I start off only listening to the dive, then listen to the dive and the immersion later, or just listen to both back to back right from the start?
How long do I listen to the awakening prologue for before moving up to the Awakening level one?
Thanks for your help.

Call the Centerpointe Research helpdesk. They will
email or give you the instructions.

Otherwise, as fa as I can remember there are no
special instrutions for the Prologue. Just listen for
the Dive and then the Immersion for half an hour making
it a total of one hour.

Cheers,

cooknet Offline OP
OP Offline

how long should I do that for until moving up to level 1 awakening?
Also, I'm assuming the level 1 has someone's affimations in it, would you listen to it with someone elses affimations?? I suppose it can't be anything harmful could it??
Centerpointe wouldn't allow it??
Also, the thought crossed my mind about someone uploading a maliciously altered file...hmmm...

The guy who put up that torrent you've downloaded gave me considerable grief on another forum, for my efforts to point out exactly the reason you are currently writing in here. So I am NOT inclined to help anyone who downloads and uses his torrents, even if you have the intention of later purchasing the CD's. Incidentally, if you do eventually do that, you will still need to purchase Awakening Prologue, even if you have gone past the point of using it, by using the downloaded version now.

I would suggest that if you read the Centerpointe material, you'll find that purchasing a LEGAL copy of the Awakening Prologue can be done on a time-pay basis, and doing it that way is not all that expensive. You also get a year's guarantee that if you don't like it, you can return it and get your money back. The AP disk comes with several others, and tonnes of information to help you get started properly, much more than can be provided in just a simple post here.

Incidentally, the instructions Frodo02 gave above are wrong. I doubt Centerpointe will assist you if you are not a client, and they are aware of the illegal torrent, and are pursuing legal actions to prevent these types of downloads. Their reasoning stems exactly from the reason you are using this forum to get information - people using the product from second-hand sources may not be getting exactly what they thought they were (not saying this particular torrent is bad, though - and affirmations are only put on subsequent levels of Holosync, not on the original Awakening Prologue) and should have the support of the company who puts it out, so that it is used properly, and with FULL knowledge of what it does and how it does it.

Unis

Unis,

Can you tell me where my suggestions are wrong??

Of course you should use the Dive for the first two
weeks alone. After that you can use the Dive and the
Immersion as instructed in my first post.
You should listen for the Prologue at least I guess for
four mounth. (I did it for six month)
After that if you feel that the Prologue does not give
you any overwhelm anymore you may go on to AL 1.

These are the instructions basically for all levels. (from
level AL 4 onwards there minor variations).
I am refering to the printed instructions from Centerpointe.

As aside I am using the holosync program now for eight years
and I am currently in Flowering Level 1.

Cheers,

Last edited by Frodo02; 05/20/07 09:20 PM.

Frodo02,

Your intial instructions were incorrect by ommission of certain details, but I see you did somewhat fill in the gaps in your second post.

However, there is quite a bit of information still missing that Centerpointe would normally supply, including the initial CD that comes with the program explaining what it does and how it works, (which wasn't offered in the download torrent), and several pages of instructions which I found extremely helpful in managing and recognizing the changes that began to occur with the use of the program.

The bi-weekly letters that Centerpointe also supplied were very helpful.

After all, if you're going to use the program properly, wouldn't it be nice to have their support system as well?

I've been using holosync for about three and a half years and I'm currently just finishing up with Awakening Level 4 - probably starting Purification levels in mid to late June, if all goes as expected. Although many people report that AL4 is a nasty level, other than a bit of mild overwhelm at the start of CD4, I've found it to be quite pleasant.

Unis,

I have no idea what he Cooknet dowloaded and what information
he/she has.

Like you and me he/she should be prepared to do holosync
for many years in order to see some real improvements.
In probably most cases it is not a quick fix program.

Although many people report that AL4 is a nasty level, other than a bit of mild overwhelm at the start of CD4, I've found it to be quite pleasant.

Your overwhelm may come out during the Purification levels. For me P1 was
a big thing.

Cheers,

Those of you who have been using holosync, as I am currently on level 2 awakening, I'm curious if your experiences have mimicked those as found on centerpointe's testimonial site. I have experienced no upheaval, behavior changes etc, and have entertained the concept that "the king is wearing no clothes" since results seem non-existent. Though the sites information clearly states you may experience many different states, you may also experience "nothing" or "boredom". I'm just curious if this is normal or out of the ordinary. I would place more weight in an unbiased forum away from centerpointes website. Have any of you, those well immersed into the program, experienced the same "nothingness" and if so, were results found as you progressed into deeper levels?

If you want to see or better feel some real positive changes then
you need to be prepared to do more levels. Hs is not a quick fix
and most changes become apparent during the Purification levels.

However, my opinion is that hs might not be working for everyone.
So if I wouldn’t have notice some improvements after Purification 2
I would have stopped.

In spite of Bill Harris boastful advertising I don’t think that emperor is nacked.

Cheers,

Hi Aquacast;

Before starting Holosync several years ago I had listened to Zygon/Mindtek stuff for about 15 years or more. Their's was in the alpha/theta range and in that time only a few they offered went into Delta. I did these CD's mainly because at the end of the day it really help relieve stress.

This early experience with Binaural Beats seemed to help prepare me for doing the Holosync Levels and having all the experiences that Bill Harris has written about.

I was introduced to Holosync through "Tools for Wellness" and pretty much scoffed at the idea when told how good it was. Although Delta was new territory for me and "Let's see if these guys really walk the talk."

As I am now completing Purification level 2, it has been a pretty wild ride at times and I almost threw in the towel when it has. Level 4 Awakening was a pretty smooth ride but I did notice that the way I dealt with daily stresses was alot more pleasant when it was completed. Something was really different in a good way.

If you are not getting any of the results then possibly it could be related to the quality of equipment you are using. It is worth it to get the best headphones you can afford.

Another suggestion is to listen to some of the alpha/theta CD's by Holosync or LSC during another time of the day to help your brain relax and just enjoy the BB's. They do not place as near as much stress on you.

One of my good friends has compared BB technology to training wheels and that at some point you should be able to do whatever brainwave you want without sound.

I personally don't receive any advertisement or e-mails from Holosync or Bill any longer and like it that way. It is a full time job to do the Holosync program with no distractions. I call them once a year to get the next level sent to me.

Best of Luck

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved