Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thanks to all for the input.

You will get more information on the following forum:

http://p072.ezboard.com/NEW-Community-Chatter/fcenterpointefrm17

Cheers,

Hi aquqcast,

I've been using Awakening Prologue for about 10 weeks, and I definitely haven't experienced any great transformation yet. I did notice small things happening, though, almost immedeiately. I suffered a trauma as a child, and throughout the 90's had a great number of terrifying nightmares. The past 5 years or so, I have maybe 1 or 2 a year. The second week of using AP, I had 2 just a few nights apart. I also became aware I was talking a lot about the person who hurt me, though he is now dead. It seemed like everything reminded me of him-songs, TV shows, commercials, things other people would say, etc. I had one day very recently when I had that feeling of just being very "clear", which some people have written about. Don't know how else to describe it, but it felt great. (Too bad it was just one day.) So I know that this program is doing SOMETHING. Bringing up more of my past junk so I can heal it, I guess? I've had depression for most of my life, and though right now I'm somewhat functional, too many days are still a struggle. I've tried so much, I figure the Holosync program is worth it for me, even if it takes me some years for any great breakthrough. Bill Harris has stated many times in the support materials that it is not a quick fix, but a gradual process. Me, I'll stay with it as long as I can afford it, as long as I know 'something' is going on. There are many days when it feels like nothing is happening, too. Hope this helps. Everyone's got a different mind. Maybe you just need more time. Who knows?
Good luck,
Skis

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved