Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Hi D2C,

I wrote you a lengthy reply to your original question (for some reason I had missed your reply), but when I clicked "Continue", it said " the form is no longer valid... press the back button" And when I did that all the text I wrote had vanished! And I thought this forum had gotten rid of this feature...! (Alex, is there anything that can be done?)

Anyway. in short, I have a strong feeling you might benefit from the Core transformation by Connirae Andreas. It's a process that helps you find your most inner motivations. You can find a short description here: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~lady/archive/core-transformation.html or in the book Core transformation.

[He].2s2.2p4

Oxygen, that happened to me the other day, too.

I hope someone has a fix for it.

In terms of the "form no longer value" issue, I have found this to happen when using quick reply, but not when using reply or quote. In other words, those seem to work fine.

When it has happened, I was always able to use "back" in my browser and there is my text, which I then copy and paste into a reply.

It does not work when cookies are off.

My browser is Safari and I use a Mac, so on a PC YMMV.

But there does seem to be a slight bug in the "quick reply" function.

Now back to our previously scheduled topic, which is already in progress...

blessings,

Steve
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You might notice that the forum has some minor updates. I think you were caught while the forum updates were being made that's when the form became invalid.

Quick reply just scroll down the text box is always already there unless you made changes in your profile to override this.

Alex

OP Offline

Quote:

Hi D2C,

Anyway. in short, I have a strong feeling you might benefit from the Core transformation by Connirae Andreas. It's a process that helps you find your most inner motivations. You can find a short description here: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~lady/archive/core-transformation.html or in the book Core transformation.

[He].2s2.2p4

Hey ! Thanks for this! I just saw it (weird!!)

, D2C!

I wish your core happy transformations!

[He].2s2.2p4

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved