Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies Corporation
OP Offline
Learning Strategies Corporation

Master Chunyi Lin has teamed up with Paul Scheele to create two brand new Paraliminal CDs to help you break through the resistance you have to getting great results from your Qigong practice. These Paraliminals address the two major blocks encountered by some of Chunyi’s students.

The first Paraliminal, “Consistent Practice,” conditions the mind to make it easier to practice Spring Forest Qigong whenever you want.

The second Paraliminal, “Faith & Confidence,” helps you build unwavering confidence that your practice will result in the healing you and your loved ones need.

Find out how easy it is to enhance your Spring Forest Qigong practice, simply by listening to these relaxing CDs. To learn more, go to: http://www.learningstrategies.com/Qigong/Paraliminal.asp

I would like to purchase these paraliminal cds. I have a quick question.

I currently practice another form of Qigong and would like to use these cds to help me with my daily practice.

Are these cds specific to only spring forest qigong?

could i use these for my practice?

I think this thread is more of a "sticky" than a discussion, but still, good place to ask probably. I also answered this in your other thread that you started, and my answer there and here will be roughly the same.

Although the Paraliminals were designed to help SFQ students, I think that you could apply them to any form of qigong (I have been doing various forms of qigong for over 30 years, so it seems that if I wanted, I could apply these to any form, but now I focus on SFQ and also still do Tai Chi as part of my practice).

Try them for a week or two and if you think they are not helpful or too distracting from your focus, LS is very good about returns within a certain period.

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved