Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

This week, I have been going to sleep with Abraham (Esther) Hicks playing on my DVD player. I listen to the sessions and somewhere in between I drift off. During the day (at work especially) I have been listening to IPM and Belief paraliminals. I also meditate in the morning using one of my favourite CDs from Brain Sync.

This week however, all this activity has been giving me spooky results. I have been "hearing" whispers in my ears when I am asleep or in that drowsy state. When I try to mute the whispers by listening to one of the sleep programming (my current favourite is creating money affirmation), I get suddenly (and rudely if I may add) get woken up by a clear nudge on my belly or a loud thud sound – as if someone dropped loads of books at the end of my bed.

I also feel there is someone in the room with me, watching me. I don’t feel that this someone is there to hurt me but they are definitely there. Many a times (before this week, and in fact for many years now) I have felt that I get “help” waking up by a guardian angel (or this person). Every time I am running late – I have noticed this happens and I find myself thanking this person for waking me up!

Since I started meditating, I feel this more. The other day (yesterday), for the entire day, I kept humming this tune. I had no idea what the tune was. I workout (fitness) regularly and yesterday I was supposed to do Yoga. I kept procrastinating and was adamant to not follow through. Finally, I decided since I hate Yoga, I will do something else – that is equally low impact yet intense. 15 minutes into the workout, (note that I had not used this particulary tape in 1 full year. Last time I had used it was May 2006!) that tune came up and I got spooked! I literally stopped. Then I started laughing because I now recognized the tune. But then got spooked again!

Do you think that all this messing about with all these tapes is heightening my awareness? That, I am actually thinking that I may be psychic too. I say “psychic” because many a times, I will say something just in passing – but it is generally something that I have started with “mark my words” – and then have found the very thing manifest.

Are all these paraliminals – especially holosync sounds assisting me and I should just enjoy it or is this something I should worry about? I certainly DON’T want to be speaking to dead people! Oh Lord!

I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag and then not know how to handle it. Has anyone else (especially those who meditate) experience anything similar to what I am experiencing?

Thanks for your (any and all) input.

Last edited by decision2change; 06/01/07 05:28 PM.

Perhaps you have gotten your own Abraham?

Or perhaps your mind has gotten a little confused by all the signals coming from the different hypnosis sessions?

Perhaps some pschic intrusion or so..

I would recommend to contact Carol Hathor. She does
karmic clearing sessions and is very experienced
this kind of phenomena.

Good luck,

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 06/18/07 02:09 PM.

You might want to discuss this with your doctor, as these could be important signs...

vitaman

Hi D2C:

Have you given some thought recently to why you feel so driven to listen to Abe, use Brain Sync, and all the rest of the things you are doing with the LSC CD's and courses? How does all of this fit in with your very sensitive nature? Your life goals?

You've asked some very good questions here, and I think you also already have many of the answers, but you're also very fearful of looking at them, and seeing where they lead, because doing so will probably set you even farther apart from people (at least temporarily) than you've even been so far in your life. That, too, is a self-perception - it doesn't necessarily reflect the true reality of what is out there for you.

As a channeler myself, I have to say I was somewhat shocked by your aversion to "speaking to dead people" - actually it would be speaking "for them", most of the time, but certainly the other would come into play as well. To me, this is a privilege, certainly not a curse!

The holosync embedded in the LSC CD's is not strong enough to produce these results on its own. Most sensitive people fail to recognize their "psychic" natures, and perhaps believe wrongly that this is something to be avoided at all costs. This is unfortunate, because they do end up putting themselves in the hands of doctors that don't recognize these developments for what they are, and end up being diagnosed with "conditions" that they don't really have. I know this from personal experience. My GP, also with a "shrink" degree, attempted to label me as bi-polar and schizoid, just because I have the ability to channel, and because my "world view" didn't agree with her very narrow view of life. I was depressed, for very legitimate reasons, and hypnosis, NLP, paraliminals and using Holosync have made a huge positive difference in my life - in fact, I got my life back! I didn't take the advice of the GP, and spend months sitting with a "shrink", or in group therapy (where they put you when they cannot solve your "problem"), and on drugs to supress what was naturally happening. That's the fate of most people who approach the medical community with the questions you are now asking.

If what is happening frightens you, get in touch with others that have moved through these experiences - they are the ones who can help you the most. (If you need help in finding them in your area, click into my web-site and write to me, and I'd be happy to help you to find them).

If you just absolutely don't want to continue opening these channels of development for yourself, stop doing what you're doing, and most likely, all the things that you are frightened by will also cease. I'd say the first approach will, in the end, be the better one to chose, though, because doing the latter will only delay your own spiritual development. We are meant to evolve - it's in our nature.

Certainly, not every one channels, and no one is going to force you to do that, if you find it that repulsive of a notion. But do you, really? Reading/listening to Abe at bed-time, so that you are opening yourself to those energies, shows that at least a part of you IS comfortable with the concept of it, if not the actual experience. Something for you to think about.

Cheers!
Unis

Hi D2c,

First, I would like to say, you are OK. Perfectly OK.

Second, as you suspect in you post, the reason for your situation may well be the extensive use of self-help tapes. Maybe some overload? Anyway, using so many products per day, you are certainly asking for something. And now you've got it. Maybe you were not precise enough stating what you want?

Alex said in one of her posts, we need sleep to form the new neural connections. You are forming so many new connections that your sleep time is not enough! Strange things start to happen when you are awake... :P

I know when you seem to have so many problems, you want to solve them all at the same time. It's usually not the best approach! (But, so understandable!) Slooowww dowwwnnnn .... .... and take one problem only at a time. Usually it happens, if you get one problem solved the others start to untangle also. The mind sort of understands how it's done

BTW what do the whispers say? Have you asked them? Have you made them louder? More friendly?

Have you looked at the "someone who is in your room"? Has She/he something to say?

Dead people are dead. That's why we who are alive cannot contact them. The only thing that we have is the memory of the dead people. And that is in your own mind, in your imagination and can be controlled by you. If not you, then who?

My two €cents

[He].2s2.2p4

Quote:

Dead people are dead. That's why we who are alive cannot contact them. The only thing that we have is the memory of the dead people. And that is in your own mind, in your imagination and can be controlled by you. If not you, then who?

Hi Oxygen:

Well, having been channeling "dead folks" now for over 26 years, I'd take exception to what you wrote there. I don't channel Uncle Sam or Aunt Sue, either, so it's not a "memory" thing, and some very intelligent stuff that I, personally would never have known, has come through. Funny, when the people who come to me (via phone or in person) with various types of problems, or seeking personal/spiritual growth, or needing to find out about a health issue, they get answers "I" would never have been able to give them on my own. I haven't ever done enough reading, especially regarding health stuff, to be able to sit with a doctor and discuss the issue of a patient (that they were stumped about) on my own, BUT this hasn't stopped them (with an opened mind, of course) from coming to get that kind of information.

I'd suggest you research this a bit more before being so sure of yourself. My "guides" have indicated that they feel they are so much MORE alive than we'll ever be, encased in flesh. Besides, even if you're a little grain of sand, you are always "alive" in the Universe - unless you believe we just evaporate into an absolute nothingness once we leave this physical form. My guess is we'll all find out someday for sure, but for now, I have plenty of proof for myself that we can (and should) consult with those who have left physical existence for a while (or even forever).

Cheers!
Unis

Perhaps it's best not to use more than two different sessions at the same time over a longer period of time?

Agree with Oxygen. Dead people are dead people. Won't hear from them again.

Unis, my friend, take it easy!

My response was to D2C, not you.

What comes to my or your beliefs, that's what tehy are, beleifs. Nothing else. I like to take my biliefs the easy way. Logic has very littel to do with belief systems.

[He].2s2.2p4

OP Offline

Hi Forod02

I looked her up, she certainly has intrigued me. I will do some more research before I actually contact her. My experience has continued - I noticed I am more aware of it every time I have listened to "Deep Meditation" by Brain Sync.

Thanks for the suggestion!
D2C

Quote:

Perhaps some pschic intrusion or so..

I would recommend to contact Carol Hathor. She does
karmic clearing sessions and is very experienced
this kind of phenomena.

hathor@fairpoint.net

Good luck,

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard