Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline

There are certain qualities I would like to enhance or add within myself. Can humor be modeled using the New Behavior Generator. For example say I was to watch Jamie Fox, or Dave Chapell and wanted to add humor to my personality, could that be achieved. Could it be used to enhance one's voice. If I wanted to model Vin Diesels voice, would the quality of my voice actually change. Could Instaneous Personal Magnetism be used for the same results, as new behavior generator

Administrator
Administrator

If they were able to figure out a way to develop it why not eanyone else?

If that is your desire you can try it and see. The better you are able to clarify your goal the better the chances of success. E.g. in what situations would you like to use humor? How would you like to act differently?

Will the paraliminals help? I'd say better than nothing and certainly something to get started with while waiting for something better to come along.

Write down your goal and then try the paraliminal. Then record the small successes that you notice. Remember it builds progressively so it might be subtle.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved