Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have a pretty good sized collection of Paraliminals in the tape version. It has been quite some time since I have actually USED them and I have been considering if it would be worth upgrading to the newer versions with Holosync.

I am hoping to get some feedback from others who have used both versions as to whether the addition of the Holosync technology makes enough difference in the results to be worth the additional expense.

... sure wish they made a Self-Sabotage paraliminal !!!
I buy all this self improvement stuff, use it for awhile ( or sometimes not at all !!! ) and then it sits and collects dust! <sigh>

Paraliminals with holosync allow you to go into a more relaxed state and producing certain brain wave patterns. They are beneficial for deepening your experience of paraliminals and at times, making them work better. This is just what I have come to learn.

And yes they do have a self-sabotage paraliminal it's called Automatic Pilot used to eliminate negative self talk and negative thought in general.

http://www.learningstrategies.com/Paraliminal/AutoPilot.asp

Hope that helped.

Cheers,

Dorian

OP Offline

Thank you Dorian.

I actually have the Automatic Pilot in my collection but had forgotten that was its purpose !! I'll have to go dig it out!

After reading a number of posts on the forum I'm thinking that I should also take another look at the New Behavior Generator. I have already returned to working with EFT to hopefully remove a few of the mental blocks I have preventing me from following through with anything. Hopefully the combination will get me moving in the right direction.

Once I'm back on the listening track it appears it might be helpful to invest in some of the Holosync versions of I am listening to the most.

Your input was much appreciated.

(If anyone else has additional input to offer that would be great as well!)

linda

Linda,

Would you mind describing your situation in more depth what your hoping to accomplish with the CD's?

What blocks are you facing... what are you trying to do/accomplish/be?

Perhaps we could offer some more useful feedback....

Dave

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved