Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello again Lillian!

Thanks for replying. I live in Kristiansand, but would be happy to hear from you and your experience and knowledge on this topic. Please contact me on: post@heltmarit.no and let me know when you're on the move.

Gode hilsener
Marit

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Quote:

Hello Marit

Marie says that Feng Shui doesn't work if there is too much geopathic stress. I have first hand experience of this as I have a huge amount both at home and in the office.

Lets adjust this a bit. Geopathic stress can have a big impact on those living on/around it. For example, moving one's bed to one of their "Best" directions may not be a good thing, if there happens to be a negative vortex there.

Feng Shui can improve what is, and at the same time, if you are, lets say, living over an area that is emitting radon, there may not be anything you can do to stop the emissions. Feng shui however, may attract your attention to the issue, or attract people, articles, etc., that will allow you to fix it, or be aware of it to move.

Much Love, Shawn

Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Liana!
Thanks for your care!

I have removed my amalgam fillings, as well as one "gold" filling. The combination of "gold" and amalgam makes everything the worse, and causes even bigger health problems. I am now detoxing my body for mercury, which is a tough process, but in the end I look forward to a a more prosperous life. In any case my advise is to remove amalgam fillings, but VERY carefully and with wise helpers. This will help the body to tolerate the electrosmog and geopathic stress better and invigorate both body, mind and soul.

All the best

Marit

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved