Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61309 08/10/07 02:54 AM
NateDog Offline OP
OP Offline

I've been practicing SFQ on and off for about 7 years but never real serious untill about 2 months ago. I've been trying to practice for at least an hour a day for the last 2 months. About 4 months ago I found a website called qigongenergyhealing.com. For 99 dollars the healer Michael Mohoric sends you powerful energy healing for the whole month. He does a main session once a week that includes an energetic feng-shui on your house. Also throughout the month he does energetic adjustments as he sees necessary. Basically throughout the month you are receiving healing chi energy. I'ts pretty powerful too because after I signed up 4 months ago I could start feeling my hands tingle. I think because of my previous experience with SFQ I could notice the energy pretty easily. Also throughout those 2 months things seem to go smoothly and I felt good. After receiving his energy for 2 months I stopped and began practicing SFQ daily. I think I feel about the same as when I was on his energy. I just received an email from him and he is doing a free energy session on Aug. 19. I emailed him back and asked if it would be bad to do it because of it mixing with the SFQ energy and he said he didn't think so but it is up to me. So I've decided to participate in the Aug. 19 healing. I'm also thinking about going back to the monthly healing energy that he offers but before I do I want to get some insight from people on this board. Do you think it will be OK to get the monthly energy from him and at the same time practice SFQ daily? Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha NateDog,

Thats up to you. As for interfering with your SFQ work, it's no different than your folks saying they'll be praying for your this month.

Much Love, Shawn

Yes, please keep us updated if you do decide to do the distant energy healing as you continue Spring forest qigong. I would appreciate hearing if you think the 2 complement each other. Thank you!

NateDog Offline OP
OP Offline

Well since someone is interested I will give an energy update. After I made the original post I signed back up for a month of Michael's energy. When I did this I fully intended to keep doing my SFQ practice. But the energy I get from Michael is so powerful and helpful that I haven't done any more SFQ work. Originally I said that Michael's energy was equivalent to practicing SFQ daily but now I think that you probably need to practice SFQ for maybe 3 hours daily to get the same feeling. I'm just guessing on this because the most SFQ I have practiced in a day is probably 2 hours. Michael says that his energy work is the equivalent to doing many hours of qigong a day. The feeling I have constantly is tingling hands, feel peaceful and smooth, and I feel like my brainwaves have slowed down. I also feel more productive in my house probably because of the energetic Feng Shui that my house gets weekly.

I'm currently going through a manifestation phase in my life where I do creative visualization twice a day for 20 minutes. I feel that Michaels energy has increased my manifestation abilities dramatically. That's probably the main reason why I am not practicing the SFQ is because I am already doing visualization meditation twice a day and my main focus is manifesting. I think why it makes manifestation so much easier is because your Chakras are continuesly being cleansed and healed and that in turn helps to eliminate old energetic patterns that block people from reaching their goals.

If my main focus was healing at the moment I would definately be practicing lots of SFQ in combination with Michaels energy. I plan on doing this soon but right now my plate is full and just don't feel compelled to do both. I could also be wrong. I wouldn't want anyone to quit or stop there SFQ practice.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved