Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

Hi there and Greetings from Finland!

I just got my Diamond Feng Shui Program at the PhotoReading Retreat (Aug 12th through 16th in Minneapolis) and wanted to start a thread to follow my progress through the program and, well, give other fellow learners that might be a bit further a chance to jump in with encouragement and tips & hints. ;-)

With the PhotoReading mindset I just took the "fast forward" approach these past few days and listened all the Fast Finish tracks from the first level of FS, finishing with the Paraliminal CD.

I have spent the last two days just getting rid of clutter. Now I feel it's more use listening the program with regular speed and start to do some of the activations.

Alright, with 0:30 AM in Finland I say Good Night!

- Sakke

OP Offline

Today I've been trying different settings with the table and chairs and also just pulling unused clothes, books and "stuff" from all cubboards.

I guess I'm not sure about how to position my "throne". If I should see incoming flow without turning my head, is 90 degrees to left or right (i.e. directly to my left or right) not really good? And do I need to put any cures in place, if there is a window behind me?

I propably will need to find a way to post my appartments layout here somehow, to really ask for feedback Any ideas how I can attach them here or put a link to somewhere else, where it is easy and safe to publish pics?

Same time as yesterday, this is turning into a habit! Good Night,
- Sakke

Last edited by Sakari_Turunen; 08/24/07 09:37 PM.
OP Offline

In the first days I've been clearing off clutter quite a lot - mainly into the rubbish bin but also just "out of sight". Now some cubboards are just stuffed, and the basement is also quite full. I feel I need to get them organized soon, but I felt the "in sight" stuff was more urgent - was I on the right tracks here?

OP Offline

* close bath room door and toilet at all times
* move bed so feet don't point out through the door (btw. the edge of the bed is "on the same line" as the other edge of the door, so technically energy should not come towards or flee away from the bed, but I get the feeling it's a bit close - any thoughts on this one?)
* tried different chair positions
* moved shoes away from the entry way
* threw away unnecessary things from kitchen, bathroom and closets

Alright, this are piling up

And many more to come (and many I didn't remember to write here as well!)
- S

Last edited by Sakari_Turunen; 08/24/07 09:46 PM.
OP Offline

I remember that some Feng Shui people advice against dried flowers. Is it the same with DFS?

I also have some decoration pieces, that might work for activating the wood element, such as a branch with berries -- which of course is dry -- and some dried roots of some special plant which are dried and kind of look like a plant when they are put in a vase, so that they come out of the vase like a living flower would.

Just jump in, if you can add something useful :P

Sakke

OP Offline

The bed I share with my loved one faces one of her best directions, South (Relationships), where as me being a 2, South isn't one of my best directions.

I have SouthEast as Wisdom/Growth direction. Should I then start sleeping slightly tilted, so my head points more to SouthEast? Or will other activations or cures do the trick?

Sakari_Turunen #61516 08/25/07 11:15 AM
OP Offline

Adding to what I wrote earlier, are dried leafs (like maple leafs) also not good Feng Shui?

- Sakke

OP Offline

My office is only ten square meters (~32 square feet)

I can now sit towards the door, to see the incoming flow, but I can't really avoid being in the flow. Any cures for this?

- Sakke

OP Offline

Answering myself, partly:

Cures for having your back against the door from the essentials DVD:
- Picture of a mountain or a turtle
- High chair

But how do I cure the situation, if I'm facing the door (to see the incoming flow)?

Last edited by Sakari_Turunen; 08/27/07 02:02 PM.
OP Offline

I live on the third floor in an appartment building. Should I use the front door of my SUITE or the front door of the WHOLE BUILDING as the front door with the program?

Also, should I somehow lead Qi up the staircase to our door or just work with my own appartment? I can't really go about changing things too much in the common areas such as the staircase but of course I can make some suggestions.

On the roll,
Sakke

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved