Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

I usually pack my bag for the coming day already in the evening and place it by the entrance.

Would it be better even at night time to have the entrance clean?

Sakke

Sakari_Turunen #61531 08/28/07 12:07 PM
OP Offline

We have a balcony in our appartment (3rd floor). I'm not sure how it fits in to Feng Shui.

Do I consider it my SW corner of the house, or the family room next to it? The balcony is not heated, but with glass walls.

Also, is there some incoming Qi from the balcony door, or does it count more as a window?

Since I have the front door in a bad direction, I'd like to activate balcony door more, facing the health direction (E). But there is no way to climb to the 3rd floor throught the balcony, not without Spider-Man gear ;-)

I already cleared all dried stuff (flowers and so on) from the living room and placed them on the balcony, since my fiancee really likes them (and is not yet bitten by the DFS bug :P)

Sakke

OP Offline

We have our dirty laundry hidden in a closet, but the clean ones usually take some time in the living room in a chair waiting to be ironed in a few days. They are not in one of my good directions, but in the health direction of my fiancee.

Any notes on laundry?

Zacharias

Sakari_Turunen #61533 08/28/07 12:11 PM
OP Offline

I remember listening to a CD that mentioned about flowers and something about pointy leafs. I don't remember where it was, but was it that they were not good in the living room? And well, fresh plants and flowers were a no-no for the bedroom as well - if I remember correctly.

Sakke

OP Offline

We have this sort of nice wooden basket for old newspapers -- without any lid on top -- which we have in a corner in our kitchen / dining room.

Marie mentioned, it would be a good idea to have garbage bins hidden or under a table or something like it to cover it from the top.

My question is, though, would it be ok to just buy a matching lid..? Or does the basket itself have to be hidden?

OP Offline

The activations I chose for my activation cards seem to hover around similar subjects. Is it ok, for example, to even use the same goal/activation with multiple cards -- like working on the same topic both in in the success and growth corners?

Sakke

OP Offline

Hi!

In the essentials booklet it is advised to have a set of cards for the bedroom and another for the office -- how 'bout a third one for the living room? Is it advisable to activate more than the success direction there (we are only two people, sharing both bedroom and living room)?

Sakke

Last edited by Sakari_Turunen; 08/30/07 10:01 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Quote:

Quote:

You could angle that direction, but Just make sure your activations are in place.
Is the front door (apartment door) facing a good direction for you?
Much Love, Shawn

Hi!

The thing is that both my bed and front door don't face good directions for me but they do for my fiancee. So I'm trying to cope with sleeping in an angle and putting activations in place.

One of the first things I am probably putting on my new activation cards as a goal is to find a new place to live, since we we're getting started on finding new place anyway.

With Passion,
Sakke

""on my new activation cards as a goal is to find a new place to live which support both me and my fiance's success, relationship, health and growth."

OP Offline

Marie mentions on the Essentials DVD the trick to sell your house more easily by placing lights in the garden to shed light on the house for 3-5 hours when it's dark.

We live in an appartment building. Would it work to put lights on the balcony? (I asked earlier, if the balcony is considered part of the house or not)

Yours,
Sakke

OP Offline

Hi there!

First off, thanks for the great answers - lot's of help!

Also, there are still quite a number of questions I posted here above that are not answered, some dating back over more than a week.

I hope you find time to help me with some more answers!

Have a great day!
Sakke

Last edited by Sakari_Turunen; 09/06/07 07:39 AM.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved