Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, my front door is NE 3. I have done my floor plan but now I´m worried that I have done it wrong. Looking at my house in the nine boxes, my front door is in the top right handside and faces NE, I´m not sure how to proceed after this, but what I´ve put is the following:

NW N NE
W C E
SW S SE

is this wrong?? In the example in my level 3 course book the front door is in the middle, and so I can see where she´s coming from, however, as my front door is on the right of the house I´m not sure what to do. Has anyone any ideas??

thanks,

Nicky.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha nicole,

Center is alway the middle of your grid, but you choose if the top of the grid will correspond with the back or front of your house.

So you've stood in the middle of your house ("C" on the diagram), with your compass and found where north is.

[ ][ ][ ]
[ ][C][ ]
[ ][ ][ ]

In my house, the one you saw (after we had just moved in) in bits and pieces of in the Essentials DVD, i aligned the supplied grid so the bottom represented the front of the house, and the front door("D" on the diagram) would then be in the bottom center sector.

[ ][ ][ ]
[ ][C][ ]
[ ][D][ ]

Holding the grid while I was standing in the center of my house the compas pointed to north in a direction that lands in the top-right sector.

[ ][ ][N]
[ ][C][ ]
[ ][D][ ]

This puts outh at the bottom-left, and the rest fills in from there

[ W ][NW][ N ]
[SW][ C ][NE]
[ S ][ D ][ E ]

So my front door land in the southeast of the home, but faces east.

I could have designated the top of the grid being the front of the house, and everything would just shift, it's all the same, just a different orientation...

[ E ][ D ][ S ]
[NE][ C ][SW]
[ N ][NW][ W ]

I'm not sure if this adds or takes away from your understanding, but it's been a while since I've made text art, and it's a Friday

Much Love, Shawn

nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Hola Shawn,

Thank you so much for your detailed reply. It´s just as I imagined, I have spent the last 3 weeks putting the activations in the wrong place ahhhh! I had lined up my chart with the reading from the front door, which was NE facing. However, if I have understood you correctly, it is only important the direction the front door faces in order to determine which chart I´m on in the 20 year cycle, correct? Then my house was like this

!____!____!____!
!____!_C__!____!
!_D__!____!____!

I then stood in the centre of the house and put the door (which is NE facing) on the bottom of the grid, as it is on the outside it was on the bottom left of the grid. I found that north was in the bottom right of the grid, like this:

!____!____!____!
!____!_C__!____!
!_D__!____!__N_!

Then I filled in the rest like this:

!__S__!_SW_!__W_-!
!__SE_!__C__!_NW_!
!__E__!_NE__!__N__!

This means that although my door is NE facing, it is marked as E on the grid. My house is a period 7 home, and therefore, should I still use the period 7 NE grid???

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me, I´m off to change all my activations now!!

Kindest regards,

Nicole.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Nicole,

That looks correct. The door facing direction is for the time feng shui in Level Three. You are a period 7, NE 1? 2? or 3?

Much Love, Shawn

nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn, thank you so much for your help. Indeed I am a NE 3 facing house for the time feng shui. I have now changed my activations and cures and wow does my house feel good!! I woke up yesterday and received 2 cheques which I wasn´t expecting in the mail and received phone calls or e-mails from nearly all my friends and family. Its mad how quickly this works!! I´m also sleeping like a baby for the first time ever. Thanks so much for all the help. I think I´ll be using one of my 20 minute consulations soon just to clear up the last few questions....

My friends period 8 house has a door that is located at the front and center of their property and the property faces northeast and when taking a compass reading of the front door at the front door the reading is 38 degrees making the door facing northeast 2. Also when taking a compass reading of the location/direction of the door from the center of the house the reading is still 38 degrees northeast 2 which would make the front middle sector of the house the Northeast sector with the door in this sector facing Northeast.

However, when very accurately drawing each sector over the floor plan using the nine grid format making the front middle sector Northeast where the front door is and going from there and then taking a compass reading from the center of the house of where north would be, it turns out that the north direction goes right through the majority of what I have determined and labelled as the Northeast sector on the floor plan using the nine grid format.

So now does the Northeast sector I have labelled on the floor plan remain as Northeast, or should it now be North, or could it be a combination of both, or could it be something completely different, or should the stars be flown differently in some esoteric way or should I be using a pie chart instead or….?????

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi 4space!

I'm not sure I completely understand the question, but the reading at the front door would drive the feng shui mountain, which is apparently a Northeast 2. It sounds as if a pie chart might be the way to go for the gridding of the space, as it will adapt to the subtleties you are experiencing in the overall direcitonal orientation. Did you muscle test to see if that seems most appropriate?

All the best!
Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I am very grateful, thankful and appreciative for all your help.

Holding the grid while I was standing in the center of their house the compass points to zero degrees magnetic North in a direction that lands in the top-corner sector of the grid that is front and center of the floor plan that is the Northeast grid when taking a compass reading from the front door that is front and center of the property and faces Northeast 2. So when taking a compass reading of magnetic North from the center of the house the Northeast grid should become the North grid and everything adjusted from there. This is really confusing me.

However, muscle testing and my trusty dowsing rods strongly indicate to use the nine grid format based on the reading from the front door only. So that means there will be an annual conflict star on the front door along with the 20 year cycle conflict star and a disaster star in the North where their bedroom is. So in the coming month or so they will have three conflict stars on the front door and two disaster stars on their bedroom along with the Three Killings and they don't seem to be interested in doing the yearly and monthly cures and activations, moving rooms or using a different entrance, so I am concerned for them as they have a few challenges already, but perhaps they will change their mind at some point.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again 4space!

It's frustrating, isn't it, when you have tools that you know would help someone, but they won't avail themselves of all that positive potential? I would just be open about what you are discerning, but don't force the issue. We've had several situations where one spouse was into feng shui and the other was definitely not. In most cases, the non-participating spouse eventually came around. Seeing how feng shui changes other people's lives and outlooks is often a great motivator to take another look.

Keep up the great work!
Wendy

Hi guys,

How timely of me to check the forum today to find this thread - my house also faces NE3 and I'm working hard on my cures. I started the feng shui course this time 2 yrs ago and practised it for probably most of that year (2016) putting cures in etc. I did the dowsing course last year when it came up but while i was really concentrating on the dowsing, I took my eye off feng shui. The year was pretty bad and stressful, my son dropped out of school, got in with the wrong people, lots of conflict etc, my husband also got a bad infection in his leg which has only just healed and spent a couple of weeks in hospital as well as having to attend for dressings 3 times per week. Having looked at the yearly stars, I saw the disaster star was in my sons bedroom - and from the dowsing, there were stress lines all over the place, his room was the most stressed in the house and there was also a negative vortex on his bed! So Thank God I was able to cure all this - we're not out of the woods yet though, our car broke down and cost us a bit, it is old however and our heating system has also packed up, again, its old so really needed replacing anyway - my son was robbed and beaten up recently, not badly but his brand new phone was stolen. He still seems a bit lost but I guess that will take some time, he now faces his success direction and has the annual 4 star in his bedroom this year so I am hopeful things will improve.
My eyes have really been opened as to the damage that the disaster star can cause. Although cured, my front door is in the north this year so I am somewhat worried. We have no option but to use the door, it also recently seems swollen and doesn't close easily so is closed with force at times.

My actual question is to do with the 3 killings - my computer desk is in the north and i usually sit with my back to the north so i can face my success direction SW - can you advise whether I should continue to sit this way or change my desk around to face north - many thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved