Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61741 09/07/07 04:45 PM
Louis Offline OP
OP Offline

[If you only care about answering the question only read the bits in blue.]

I PhotoRead a book and left it for a while; a period of incubation, but I forgot to activate the book within the 24 hours does this matter?

In the book it says leave for 20 minutes - 24 hours. Is this just a guidline or will my other-than-conscious mind still have the information stored?
I have been noticing many spontaneous activations which has made me very happy. The book I PhotoRead was one on body language and without even thinking about it I have been [quite accurately] analyzing peoples body language.

I can make my vision go blurry, I can keep it that way longer than I can keep the blip page. Although I have heard it could cause long-term affects to my vision.Which I don't really want. Would learning to keep the blip page be better than blurring my vision?

Thank you
Louis

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Longest time that I know of between PhotoReading and activation was 5 years. Just activated. There also is no rule against PhotoReading a book again just before activation. In fact it can help to take a moment to PhotoRead the book again if you are having trouble activating.

Don't try to make your vision blurry. Make it a soft gaze, use the imaginary x-technique. Don't get hung up on the blip page it shows up when it shows up. That is a gaze where you are aware of a larger area without actually looking at it. It feels a bit like you are in a daydreaming stare.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved