Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

I also have been listening to the Holosync part on Euphoria!, which some times makes me sleepy -- is that common? I feel my normal meditations can be stronger.

What are the normal reactions to using Holosync, let's say for two weeks? Should I feel more focused? And when would it be useful to take the full program from Centerpoint?

And is there any point repeating the Holosync track on Euphoria! multiple times, like 3 times for a full hour? And should I always listen the full track or is 5 or ten minutes good, too?

And, as a final question, can I use that Holosync track as a background and record with my own voice a relaxation or visualization exercise?

yours,
Sakke

I don't think that sleepiness is a problem. I used to feel sleepy then just kind of got past it and now I'm very focused in meditating.

I don't see any reason why using Euphoria multiple times would be a problem. Personally, I'm all for experimentation. As for recording your own relaxation/visualizations I'd say go for it.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Not surprising to get sleepy really. There is theta and in the deeper levels Delta entrainment. That is the brainwaves of dreaming and sleep.

The idea is that the more you use it the more control you develop over these brainwaves.

Alex

I have been on the Holosync programme for a little over 6 months now and the results are truly amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.

I am calmer, healthier and more even tempered than I have ever been in my life - despite the tremendous pressure at my work (my job is to convince employers to give disabled people a job - and it aint easy!!!)

I am now on Awakening Level 1 - which I have now encorporated my own set of subliminal affirmations on to my CD's.

Their email support is fantastic (I live in the UK) if anyone has any questions for me,I would be very happy to answer them.

Best wishes,

Dennis

Sakke, I have had the same thing happen with Holosync, I think it's unavoidable with some or maybe most people.

Dennis, you're very lucky. It will be a year in Jan/08 that I've been with Holosync. I can say that I''ve felt more anxious, more depressed, more confused, and definitely exhibited more anger than any other time in my life.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong or why I'm not getting 'it', but I've put Holosync away for the last month. The support line is helpful but they repeat what Bill says, you know, let whatever happens be okay. And yes, I can do that, up to the point of . . . . . . feeling suicidal, LOL! Then, I suppose, it's NOT okay . . . . .

I've been listening to the Learning Strategies material instead for the last few weeks and I don't feel any of those things, so it's a good start. I'm hoping for some sort of breakthrough with any of these 'programs'.

donnaj

HI DonnaJ
I doubt if you are doing anything wrong- The centrepointe material talks alot about upheaval, and what you can do about it. I found Sedona technique to be most helpful.

Dennis1- sounds like you are teh UK equivalent of a Job Developer. I was a job developer here in Canada for a couple of years, working with immigrants. Now I am an Employment COunselor working with people with dissabilities. We should probably connect and compare notes!

vitaman

Hi Donna - I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Holosync, I know it can bring up all kinds of stuff as it did for me. I did stop for a few days when I got a couple of quite severe 'overwhelmes' but I guess I am a glutton for punishment - and just went back to it and it really did get easier the more used it.

I had suffered from severe panic attacks for a number of years and read the work of Claire Weeks, an Australian lady (sadly no longer with us) who helped me a great deal, her book "Self Help for your Nerves" and her cassette tapes were a real life saver for me, I have given a few of my clients the cassettes and they have really benefitted from them. Claire taught me how to TOTALLY accept the overwhelming feelings and cripplingly feelings of panic that I was getting on a daily basis for a number of years.It was sooooooooooooo hard, but it worked, and I have had no feelings of panic for a number of years now.

I think because I had had this 'training' from Claire's book and tapes, it helped me with the concept of letting whatever happens, happen that Bill as always speaking about. I recommend her books to you and you can get them online now as well as a CD, I believe. Please let me know if you need anymore info, I am the biggest fan of Claire Weekes as she has helped so many people all over the world - like a little Australian Guardian Angel!!!

Hi VitaMan, It looks as if we do indeed fulfil a similar role, I work for a charity called Shaw Trust in London (www.shaw-trust.org.uk) One of my employers is the American organic grocer, Whole Foods Market, who opened up their flagship store in Kensington in June of this year and they employed five of our clients - they are a truly remarkable company and I had the honour of being able to train with them on their orientation days.

They interviewed 7,000 staff and employed 600 for the new store. It looks as if my job will be changing in the New Year, and that I will be involved in our Soap Worx project, helping people with learning difficulties to train in making our own organic soap, and Whole Foods are very interested in selling it from the store when we are good to go with it.

Who are you with in Canada?

Best wishes to you both and I hope I hear from you soon!!

Dennis

Hi Folks,

I have been on the holosync program for eight years and I am currently
at the end of Flowering Level 1.
In the beginning I too had a lot of discomfort, overwhelm symptoms.
At times I used some other techs to relieve those feelings.

Now, I hardly get overwhelm anymore and if so then it disappears in
seconds or minutes. I still have three years to go until the completion
of this program.

There is a hs discussion forum on www.ezboard.com which is not
run or managed by CRI. From my experience and from what others
report in that forum Awakening Level 4 is the hardest. After you made
thru the first Purification levels you are out of the woods so to speak.

That definitely was true for me.

All the best.

T-Rel

Hi T-Rel, Thank you for your message - can you talk a little bit about the benefits you have found from using Holosync?

A lot of my friends and family are still quite sceptical about it (no matter what I seem to say to them!!)and it would be really nice for me to hear from someone that has been using it for eight years.

I would be grateful for any comments you may have about Holosync - both good and bad.

Best,

Dennis

Dennis1,

The benefits I gained from using hs so far are as follows:

1) Can handle more stress easily. At work the rat race did bother me
a lot and I often felt inferior. The felling of inferiority has almost
completely disappeared. For the first time in my IT career of more
then twenty years I have been promoted last year.
I did get pay rises and bonuses before but was never promoted. I moved
up the ladder by changing jobs and went into a higher position.My
slogan was if you don’t get promoted promote yourselve. Now
my bosses seem to notice my value. Even our CIO (chief information
officer) asks me for my opinion and advise.

2) More income and net assets. I don’t know how this relates hs but I think the less emotional baggage we have the more good things we attract.

3) I am living more carefree and do not bother about my future or the future of the planet and politics etc..

4) My desire to argue and win in arguments has lessened. The desire to
impress others has also lessened which gives me a lot more freedom.
Ironically, I seem to impress other more because I am no longer bagging
for approval.
When I attract criticism I can handle it more easily. I now have no
problems to accept valid points or reject incorrect ones.

I’m not perfect and I still have sometimes short periods of discomfort or anger.
But it is nothing then it was before.

T-Rel

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved